Official Celts vs Cavs - Game IV - 8pm on TNT edit: Celtics petitioning to wear home whites?!?!

KG is lucky he didnt jump
eek.gif

man how would yyou like to be accidentally hit in the head while lebron gives his teammate a high five... damn i bet it would hurt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Like I said before Game 3...
Celtics have not shown the metal to win on the road ( and because they have home court they dont have to)

Cavs by 10 on a late game rally....

As far as Bron.. still dont think he is on track percentage wise.....Another game 3 for him ( defense, assists, picking spots to shoot)
21-7-7

Mike Brown... dump the ball into 'Z" UNTIL THE CELTICS CAN STOP HIM!!!!!
Gametime I called this one... lol

Good game Cleveland.

My boys tried to hang in there as long as they could, but the Cleveland bench came up with some key buckets.

2 points for garnett the entire second half

sorry, but dude's always been a fraud.

ain't nothing changed.

i still say , its better to get dunked on like that then to simply let him get by untouched 100%. PROTECT that paint in any form you can. shawn bradley gotdunked on numerous times but id take that over someone worried about some "reputation" he may get about being dunked on.

ego

I only saw the 4th quarter, but damn. We couldn't hit a damn shot. Great D from Cleveland but KG needs to use his quickness to get by Andy V.

Honestly, I can't stand LeBron James but that was one of my top 10 in game dunks of all time. The combination of speed, power, aggressiveness, justeverything about it was amazing.

At the end of the day, you just gotta laugh at Boston. These dudes cannot win on the road to save their lives, my God
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom