OFFICiAL CHANCE THE RAPPER THREAD. ACID RAP-OUT NOW!/ Tour Dates Added to Pg 1

Dam good project should have released it as a album and sold it tbh. But ya must have the bieber fever cause juke jam ain't all that.

Chance a genius
He released it on Apple for free
And Streams count as Album sales

So he's selling a free mixtape

After a few more listens I think Chance has potential to become one of the greats
pimp.gif

I haven't actually listened to Acid Rap so I'm gonna check that out now
Dude sit down is good but not that good for that kind of talk

And the more I listen to I can only F with half the tape.

Better than Views tho

Son isn't allowed to feel like this project shows signs of artistic greatness because you didn't like it that much?

Move with that lame ****, man :lol:

Gave this two spins earlier and it was kind of what I expected it to be after revisiting Acip Rap earlier this week and seeing commentary about how his recent joints have sounded kind of "church-y" for lack of a better term.

I enjoyed it a lot despite not being surprised.

Last edited:
:x :smh: Why Chance? WHY!?!

WHY did this boy have to SNAP all the way through this tape b? Acid Rap was so epic, probably the best mixtape of 2013 (New Jack City was right up there though) and now he hits us with this masterpiece. **** b. ****** might as well pack it in for the rest of the year, I don't see anyone topping this tape. Lot of cats are going to take time to warm up to Chance but have no problem jocking dudes like Yachty and Thugger. :lol:

Acid rap, new jack city, and blue chips was all good tapes in 2013

Yes '13 was a good year in mixtapes.

Which makes the track "Mixtape" that much more fitting.

Won't lie, I don't like Yachty or Thugger but they fit well on that track.

Last edited:
cant believe im copping a custom tee since i know theyre using $6 comfort color shirts and shipping brings it to $57. how great

I hated Chance at first cuz of how much credit Acid Rap got over them other mixtapes when i thought there were way better. But after listening to Acid Rap for the first time in awhile the other day, i liked it alot. Still dont think its the best mixtape of 2013 tho lol

A big fan of this after a few spins. My introduction to rap was College Dropout because I really loved the sampling of that album. This work brings back a lot of that feeling, especially the lyrical content of the album. It's always something special when an artist you're listening to is like, one year your major.

BTW, there a leak for his song "Grown *** Kid" SLAPS. Can't believe that it didn't make the cut.

I hated Chance at first cuz of how much credit Acid Rap got over them other mixtapes when i thought there were way better. But after listening to Acid Rap for the first time in awhile the other day, i liked it alot. Still dont think its the best mixtape of 2013 tho lol
Lol blue chips was my favorite of that year but I was the same as you not giving dude props cause of the hype. That winter when school was out I was sold on dude!

Lol blue chips was my favorite of that year but I was the same as you not giving dude props cause of the hype. That winter when school was out I was sold on dude!

Off the top of my head New Jet City was fav but im biased cuz Curren$y is my favorite rapper lol

Another reason i aint wanna give dude props cuz he just seemed like some college kid kinda rap same with Gambino but they cool to me. Idc bout them kinda things no more lol

This mixtape & Carollton Heist are my 2 favs of the year so far

A big fan of this after a few spins. My introduction to rap was College Dropout because I really loved the sampling of that album. This work brings back a lot of that feeling, especially the lyrical content of the album. It's always something special when an artist you're listening to is like, one year your major.

BTW, there a leak for his song "Grown *** Kid" SLAPS. Can't believe that it didn't make the cut.

Yea Grown *** Kid is fire. Im trying to figure out where to place that & Somewhere In Paradise on the tracklist. Those 2 songs were too good to be left off this project smh

This tape is greatness. My favorite project of 2016 so far. How Great is unreal. Juke Jam........whew. Hope this finds its way to vinyl.

Better than Views tho
Relax. You don't see the potential for greatness when you listen to this joint? My favorite artists are Future, Thugger and Gucci Mane so this type of music isn't really my preference but I thoroughly enjoyed this project from start to finish.

Better than Views tho
Relax. You don't see the potential for greatness when you listen to this joint? My favorite artists are Future, Thugger and Gucci Mane so this type of music isn't really my preference but I thoroughly enjoyed this project from start to finish.
None of them are my favorite artist but I can dig them. I said I dont see the greatness the same when I say Cole has been putting out average music until he provides another Friday Night Lights.

I get what dude did just not seeing the greatness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom