OFFICIAL CHARGERS VS. BILLS 10/19

it shouldnt have been a catch ...turner though instant replay was still down
eyes.gif

So Chargers fans, who are we blaming the loss on this time? Cottrell? Turner? The Power Outage in Buffalo?

I'm a firm believer that our defense is on indefinite fraud status until proven otherwise.

We look good against teams that stink and we're suspect against quality teams. Looks like we're back to being below .500

We need Denver to lose to the Pats which I doubt to stay in the hunt for a playoff spot.

*Make that 3 turnovers by Rivers.

/Over.

Offense played stagnant all day. The AFC East is awful this year IMO. If the Pats were at full strength there's no way the Bills' win that division.The NFL is bad so far this year.

my bad, make that 3 TO's by PR. I guess he still has a long ways to go to make into that elite QB status.

and yeah our D has been fraud status this whole season

but Bills aren't to be slept on either...they looked great out there.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

my bad, make that 3 TO's by PR. I guess he still has a long ways to go to make into that elite QB status.

and yeah our D has been fraud status this whole season

but Bills aren't to be slept on either...they looked great out there.
So far, I think Rivers is playing at an elite level this season.

Outside of his brain fart today, dude had a bad day. He's still playing at a high level IMO.

We ain't going to win jack with our Defense looking like swiss cheese out there.

SMH.

I've been trying to tell you guys about Buffalo.

The announcers kept calling it a trap game for the Chargers like the Bills weren't the better team going in.
smh.gif

I've only seen SD play in the New England game so far. $$$ is wrong with LT? I'm thinking about dropping him from the fantasy team. He is killingme! Can San Diego not run the ball this season or what?

Just got back from the game a little while ago.

Transformer went out and all power/lights/backup in the stadium went out. Bathroom was a mess
roll.gif

Good game and win though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom