Official Chester French- Love The Future Album Thread 4/21/09

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! So I went to Target AGAIN and they're still not on the shelf? Now I'll have to head out to Best Buy tomorrow. DF!!!
You might have to search around the store, when I went to best buy they didn't even have my dudes on the new release section, they had themburied in the back like the CD had been out for months

But this +$$$ is epic, solid 9.5/10. Only reason it's not a full 10 is because of the country interlude, but even that's not bad.

Bebe Buell and Neal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You might have to search around the store, when I went to best buy they didn't even have my dudes on the new release section, they had them buried in the back like the CD had been out for months

Word, the store I went to didnt even have it in the new release section either. It was already in the back
smh.gif
. Girl at the counter gave me the face like"You seriously buying this album?"

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

You might have to search around the store, when I went to best buy they didn't even have my dudes on the new release section, they had them buried in the back like the CD had been out for months

Word, the store I went to didnt even have it in the new release section either. It was already in the back
smh.gif
. Girl at the counter gave me the face like "You seriously buying this album?"

The _ that rung me up was like "You know this not Rick Ross right"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

smh.gif
. Girl at the counter gave me the face like "You seriously buying this album?"

The _ that rung me up was like "You know this not Rick Ross right"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
that's funny

%#$%, i didnt know a hard copy for this was out. I thought it was an online release like Curren$y. Ima cop dis weekend.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! So I went to Target AGAIN and they're still not on the shelf? Now I'll have to head out to Best Buy tomorrow. DF!!!

Originally Posted by SoleMan

%#$%, i didnt know a hard copy for this was out. I thought it was an online release like Curren$y. Ima cop dis weekend.
pimp.gif
y'all should just cop online and get the digital + autographed vinyl or cd hard copy + shirt + stickers
pimp.gif

i can't wait for the stuff to come through.

and they came correct on this one ( pause ). i didn't expect it to sound like their mixtape cuz Jimmy Choos and She Loves Everybody gives you the vibe oftheir sound and it was different from the other tracks with features on them. they're like the new age beatles x beach boys x vampire weekend.

great debut / solid effort.

C'Mon, Bebee Buell, Time to Unwind, and Not Over You are my joints.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

How did they release an album so quickly, on Star Trak no less....?
most of the tracks were made before they were signed from their own dorm room x engineering their own ##%+ at their studio time back in Harvard,etc.

hard work / stayin on their grind, pretty much.

and all tracks are crazy quality. even the tracks from Jacques Jams mixtape that they produced were made in their dorm rooms. there's videos out thereshowing it.

Do they have a video/official single??
Maybe I don't watch as much TV as I used to but I feel like they don't have any kind of a MTV and VH1 presence
at all

Originally Posted by ZSong

Do they have a video/official single??
Maybe I don't watch as much TV as I used to but I feel like they don't have any kind of a MTV and VH1 presence
at all

I saw MTV show short clips in between shows using their music. Pretty sure the single is She Loves Everybody.

smh.gif

Just heard there album in full today (purchased the platinum package). This album + Jacques Jams =
eek.gif
pimp.gif
amazing catalogue so far. Audio art.
-The Juice

So I've had the bootleg for about a week now, but I just skimmed through it b/c I wanted to get the full effect in the car with the bump.

Yo, this album is nuts. This is just some good %#!!*++ music, man. Good %#!!*++ music. I love it because these dudes are relevant with the"slang", yet it isn't forced and doesn't seem awkward at all.

And for the record, "Not Over You" is utter audio crack. I'm pretty sure I played it a good 20 times throughout the work day.

Nobody like fingers? That's my song right now (even though the whole album is too good). That song is so epic, when the drum kicks in and d.a. lays hisvocals, wow, just amazing.

smh.gif
this album is a problem. my fav tracks are C'mon, Bebe Buell
pimp.gif
, Beneath the Veil, Neal
sick.gif
pimp.gif
, Not Over You
sick.gif
pimp.gif
, and She Loves Everybody

Back
Top Bottom