Official Chicago Bears @ Cincinnati Bengals [October 25, 2009]

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

this dude illmatic's sodium level is at an all time high right now.

be happy. y'all scored a meaningless TD. pad those stats Chicago.
Of course I'm salty. You would be too if your team was losing by 35

im jus sayin..if im the bears and u still got your starters in..im chopblocking somebody *shrugs

Casper, there is nothing positive to take away from this. The closest thing to a positive spin is that we didn't "lose any gound" vs the Vikings.In the end this is another piss poor effort by a team that looks as though they might lose to a college team.

Not taking anything from the bengals, but we played like %@#!. I would think coming off that tough loss last week we would comeout with more heart. WRONG! Ican't help it, i will watch again but I'm just thankful the Bulls will be starting this week. It's hell waiting all week for a team to see this%@#!.

We might as well had forfeit.

That's some terrible sportsmanship by the Bengals. Doesn't make sense to keep Benson in and go for it on 4th and 5.

and another thing concerning our coaches and management...it sickens me that the Bears won't eat Smith's contract and pursue a Mike Shanahan or BillCowher, or any coach that would light into his players for "performing" on the field in this manner.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

and another thing concerning our coaches and management...it sickens me that the Bears won't eat Smith's contract and pursue a Mike Shanahan or Bill Cowher, or any coach that would light into his players for "performing" on the field in this manner.
mad.gif

Word. Smith's just going to sugarcoat his postgame speech. "Okay guys we didn't do so good...that's OK. We've got next week. We wereclose."
mad.gif

Ced with damn near 200 on these dudes
eek.gif
smh.gif

vendetta.

Chad going off as well
pimp.gif
this dude gonna be on Twitter even more this week
laugh.gif

good win cincy.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

That's some terrible sportsmanship by the Bengals. Doesn't make sense to keep Benson in and go for it on 4th and 5.

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

this dude illmatic's sodium level is at an all time high right now.

be happy. y'all scored a meaningless TD. pad those stats Chicago.
Of course I'm salty. You would be too if your team was losing by 35

Fair enough.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

1st punt of the game comes at 8:30 in the 4th........wow team just woow

edit and now we run into him woow
tired.gif
I'm surprised you haven't turned off the TV by now
why would i i get to watch my team once a week and im going to watch it all no matter how painful it is

its still some good things to be taken away from this

There really isn't. The only thing this proves is that our team is mad inconsistent, we have the worst offensive like in the league bar none (even worse than the Fudge Packers), our defense is complete and utter trash, and our coaching staff/front office will never take responsibility for their actions
i disagree the more i see the WR's play the more i believe they are good its just ron turner sucks he doesnt open it up until we are down 14+with how bad our line is i would think opening it up would make it a lil hard for people to stack the box and a lil easier for the line

you are right the coaching staff wont ever take the blame.............but wat coachin staff has ever did that it just wont happen

i wont say the D is trash cuz they been playing ok but the shell cover 2 crap was problems for us last year and thats why smith started calling theplays...........and now he calling it way to damn much our front 4 cant get in there so we need to send heat

dont know wat to say other then we lost 2 games on the road to 2 goo/great teams we need to come home and take care of biz

and another thing concerning our coaches and management...it sickens me that the Bears won't eat Smith's contract and pursue a Mike Shanahan or Bill Cowher, or any coach that would light into his players for "performing" on the field in this manner.
mad.gif
Id take Shanahan, with a good d cordinator, and a good GM

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

mad.gif
only in your dreams
laugh.gif

mine too
tired.gif

mad.gif
only in your dreams
laugh.gif

mine too
tired.gif

Maybe we could hire Cowher as a defensive co-ordinator...
ohwell.gif

mad.gif
only in your dreams
laugh.gif

mine too
tired.gif

Maybe we could hire Cowher as a defensive co-ordinator...
ohwell.gif

Man it would take longer to make the transition to the 3-4 with this team than it would take to get Cutlers guy in there and find a d cordinator good with the4-3.

CasperJr wrote: id take forte 10 times out of ten over benson and if you sit here and say you wouldnt you a fool

G you a fool

if it takes 5 years to get it then you not orth it and he still needs 100 carries to get 300 yards

forte > benson 1st few years..........

i give him props for being iight nothing more
Kiddin Like Jason wrote:

Over 120 yards sunday

On 42 carries.
Close.37 carries for 189.
DoubleJs07:

ur buggin bro...

Forte in 19 games has proven he's a more consistent back than Benson, who has been in the NFL for around 5 years. Benson is off to a good start no doubt, but I have my doubts that he'll keep it up all year long.....no one in their right mind would take benson over Forte.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

CasperJr wrote: id take forte 10 times out of ten over benson and if you sit here and say you wouldnt you a fool

G you a fool

if it takes 5 years to get it then you not orth it and he still needs 100 carries to get 300 yards

forte > benson 1st few years..........

i give him props for being iight nothing more
Kiddin Like Jason wrote:

Over 120 yards sunday

On 42 carries.
Close.37 carries for 189.
DoubleJs07:

ur buggin bro...

Forte in 19 games has proven he's a more consistent back than Benson, who has been in the NFL for around 5 years. Benson is off to a good start no doubt, but I have my doubts that he'll keep it up all year long.....no one in their right mind would take benson over Forte.

2 out of those 3 statements are still true
laugh.gif
so wats yopoint...........

Back
Top Bottom