OFFICIAL Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers - Pink Huggies & Pedicures Edition

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I live and die with my teams on a daily basis. I love my Bears with every fiber of my being,

Whoa
eek.gif

If the Packers don't win, do they still get in with a Giants loss (not very familiar with the NFC playoff scenario)?
Yeah if the Giants lose GB gets in no matter what.

Bears starting O: 3 and out.

WRONG.  If the Giants and GB lose, Tampa gets in...so GB best get their heads out of their ##+@+ pretty darn quick.

I live and die with my teams on a daily basis. I love my Bears with every fiber of my being,

Whoa
eek.gif

If the Packers don't win, do they still get in with a Giants loss (not very familiar with the NFC playoff scenario)?

WRONG.  If the Giants and GB lose, Tampa gets in...so GB best get their heads out of their ##+@+ pretty darn quick.

Cutler's such an idiot. I literally told my friend that was going to happen when I saw 3rd & 19.

Cutler's such an idiot. I literally told my friend that was going to happen when I saw 3rd & 19.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Whoa
eek.gif

Yea already addressed that. like an hour ago.

I love me some Cutler RZ INT's.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Whoa
eek.gif

Yea already addressed that. like an hour ago.

I love me some Cutler RZ INT's.

1. It wasn't a red zone int .....but nice try
2. Knox Has to learn to fight for the ball
3. Cutler was of late on that throw

1. It wasn't a red zone int .....but nice try
2. Knox Has to learn to fight for the ball
3. Cutler was of late on that throw

Donald Driver was wide open on that play. Rodgers didn't even look at him.

Back
Top Bottom