OFFICIAL Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers - Pink Huggies & Pedicures Edition

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Dumb +%+ play call by McCarthy on that fake QB sneak.

laugh.gif
And he would be immediately upgraded to a genius if the RB had made it in.

It was a bad throw by Rodgers.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Dumb +%+ play call by McCarthy on that fake QB sneak.

laugh.gif
And he would be immediately upgraded to a genius if the RB had made it in.

It was a bad throw by Rodgers.

Nah JPZ I always been for McCarthy taking his 'Fancy crap' section of his playbook and lighting it on fire...

If they wanted to fake it there I would have rather seen a fake FB dive and pitch to Jackson on the left side.

1st down was way too obvious with 2 FB's and 1 TE in the backfield and hand off to Kuhn.

Nah JPZ I always been for McCarthy taking his 'Fancy crap' section of his playbook and lighting it on fire...

If they wanted to fake it there I would have rather seen a fake FB dive and pitch to Jackson on the left side.

1st down was way too obvious with 2 FB's and 1 TE in the backfield and hand off to Kuhn.

The Bears O-Line is pretty damn bad but watching Cutler makes me appreciate Freeman more. Everytime somebody gets near him, Cutler just goes into a little shell and falls to the ground before anybody even touches him.

The Bears O-Line is pretty damn bad but watching Cutler makes me appreciate Freeman more. Everytime somebody gets near him, Cutler just goes into a little shell and falls to the ground before anybody even touches him.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

You probably somehow appreciate Freeman more when you see someone run into the curb trying to parallel park.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

You probably somehow appreciate Freeman more when you see someone run into the curb trying to parallel park.

Back
Top Bottom