OFFICIAL Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers - Pink Huggies & Pedicures Edition

^ Who wasn't talking when? This thread was made 1 week ago tonight I believe...

Like Bedard said... "Packers always have Jay."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Cutler has been solid for us all season minus a few games. I'm not mad we lost, we did a hell of a job hanging in there...of course these dudes come out and rag on him but that weren't saying *%$% when last week. Typical NT.

QFT

Cutler has been solid for us all season minus a few games. I'm not mad we lost, we did a hell of a job hanging in there...of course these dudes come out and rag on him but that weren't saying *%$% when last week. Typical NT.
Not the point, Cutler can look good some games, but we all know once the lights are on and its a big spot, Cutler will run away from contact like a little girl. 
Not surprised by the end result though, I called a GB win (didn't expect this close a game though). 

Packers are going to be a PROBLEM, anyone who thinks otherwise is just a hater.

Not the point, Cutler can look good some games, but we all know once the lights are on and its a big spot, Cutler will run away from contact like a little girl. 
Not surprised by the end result though, I called a GB win (didn't expect this close a game though). 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Cutler has a better 4th QTR rating than Rodgers does and a better W-L record in games decided by 4 points or less.
This fact will be ignored though.

Cutler has a better 4th QTR rating than Rodgers does and a better W-L record in games decided by 4 points or less.

bears didn't want to show their offensive cards this week.... i hope.

i feel good abotu this team, though. we had nothing to play for and hung around all game. green bay is mad overrated, imo

bears didn't want to show their offensive cards this week.... i hope.

i feel good abotu this team, though. we had nothing to play for and hung around all game. green bay is mad overrated, imo

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Buc Em

The Bears O-Line is pretty damn bad but watching Cutler makes me appreciate Freeman more. Everytime somebody gets near him, Cutler just goes into a little shell and falls to the ground before anybody even touches him.

You probably somehow appreciate Freeman more when you see someone run into the curb trying to parallel park.
Buddy, what the +#!$ have I ever said about your team that you always wanna talk $*%+ about something I say about mine? If it wasn't for a BS call that reversed a Winslow TD against the Lions a couple weeks ago (the NFL ruled that it was the wrong call) your Packers wouldn't have even been playing for a playoff spot today. I guarantee your little e-$*%+ talking $%@ would be silent in person. Hop off the computer a little bit, I'm sure your fingers hurt from those 18,000+ posts.

The Bears O-Line is pretty damn bad but watching Cutler makes me appreciate Freeman more. Everytime somebody gets near him, Cutler just goes into a little shell and falls to the ground before anybody even touches him.

You probably somehow appreciate Freeman more when you see someone run into the curb trying to parallel park.
Buddy, what the +#!$ have I ever said about your team that you always wanna talk $*%+ about something I say about mine? If it wasn't for a BS call that reversed a Winslow TD against the Lions a couple weeks ago (the NFL ruled that it was the wrong call) your Packers wouldn't have even been playing for a playoff spot today. I guarantee your little e-$*%+ talking $%@ would be silent in person. Hop off the computer a little bit, I'm sure your fingers hurt from those 18,000+ posts.

A Rodgers vs Cutler situational Stat pissing contest? Trust me you want no part of that.

Cutler just had his first winning season since High School. Congrats brah.

A Rodgers vs Cutler situational Stat pissing contest? Trust me you want no part of that.

148b793509a06c3faeab0110.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

148b793509a06c3faeab0110.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Holy +%%#. Relax dude, seriously.  If you're gonna get that emotional about snide comments then you can just ignore me.  Yowzers.
sick.gif

Holy +%%#. Relax dude, seriously.  If you're gonna get that emotional about snide comments then you can just ignore me.  Yowzers.
sick.gif

The fact is still true. Your rebuttal is stupid.

At the end of the day Rodgers has as much wins as Cutler does in the playoffs...get the hell out kid. Your team is considered elite and you haven't won *$@#. Pretenders every season.

The fact is still true. Your rebuttal is stupid.

At the end of the day Rodgers has as much wins as Cutler does in the playoffs...get the hell out kid. Your team is considered elite and you haven't won *$@#. Pretenders every season.

Bears fans mad like they just got eliminated...

You're insane if you really think Cutler and Rodgers are on the same level.

Back
Top Bottom