OFFICIAL Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers - Pink Huggies & Pedicures Edition

Bears fans mad like they just got eliminated...

You're insane if you really think Cutler and Rodgers are on the same level.

Yeah like I ever said that. I'm just defending Cutler. You're inferring that I think he's better, I don't think he is. He has the potential to be better but he needs a better OL and a better WR corps. And he needs to make better decisions. But I'm sick of hearing this guy (Rodgers) being praised as the almighty savior every single week...dude hasn't won a playoff game. Maybe last year the other Bears fans boasted about how good Cutler was but I wasn't one of them. He's doing good for all the shortcomings he has to deal with. Poor OL (50+ sacks allowed), fragile WRs, no running game for the first half of the year and a complicated system to learn, yet he's put up 23 TDs, 3,000 yds, and led us to a NFC North title. People give Cutler so much @%@$ but he's had little stability in his short career (Martz is like his 3rd OC in 5 years) and he's still putting up numbers.

Yeah like I ever said that. I'm just defending Cutler. You're inferring that I think he's better, I don't think he is. He has the potential to be better but he needs a better OL and a better WR corps. And he needs to make better decisions. But I'm sick of hearing this guy (Rodgers) being praised as the almighty savior every single week...dude hasn't won a playoff game. Maybe last year the other Bears fans boasted about how good Cutler was but I wasn't one of them. He's doing good for all the shortcomings he has to deal with. Poor OL (50+ sacks allowed), fragile WRs, no running game for the first half of the year and a complicated system to learn, yet he's put up 23 TDs, 3,000 yds, and led us to a NFC North title. People give Cutler so much @%@$ but he's had little stability in his short career (Martz is like his 3rd OC in 5 years) and he's still putting up numbers.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

nah i'm not mad at all it was  GREAT GAME.I don't think Cutler is as far behind Rodgers as most analysts and fans think.  And there is a pretty significant discrepancy between the weapons around Rodgers, and the weapons around Cutler.Jay has been in three different offense of systems in three years and rodgers has had the same system in his 6 year career I think both are great qbs but cutler ceiling is higher  IMO.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

nah i'm not mad at all it was  GREAT GAME.I don't think Cutler is as far behind Rodgers as most analysts and fans think.  And there is a pretty significant discrepancy between the weapons around Rodgers, and the weapons around Cutler.Jay has been in three different offense of systems in three years and rodgers has had the same system in his 6 year career I think both are great qbs but cutler ceiling is higher  IMO.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Cutler has been solid for us all season minus a few games. I'm not mad we lost, we did a hell of a job hanging in there...of course these dudes come out and rag on him but that weren't saying *%$% when last week. Typical NT.
QFT

Not the point, Cutler can look good some games, but we all know once the lights are on and its a big spot, Cutler will run away from contact like a little girl.

everything in this line just makes me
roll.gif

1st off that is the point everybody has off games even the best of the best.

no we all dont know that you just letting your inner hater out. and if you believe there wasnt more then a few games this year where the lights was on and it was a big spot as you say then you havent been watching the bears and only coming in to hate when you see him throw a pick or something.

as far as him running from contact you got to be kidding right? dude has gotten hit and sacked more then anybody and not once have you heard him say a word about it and in this league where QB's cant get hit in most of there body with out a flag you really gone try to single out jay like that?
laugh.gif
stop it

at the end of the day this game didnt mean nothing to us GB wanted and needed it more and it showed now we get to rest up and get ready for who ever comes to CHICAGO

Cutler has been solid for us all season minus a few games. I'm not mad we lost, we did a hell of a job hanging in there...of course these dudes come out and rag on him but that weren't saying *%$% when last week. Typical NT.
QFT

Not the point, Cutler can look good some games, but we all know once the lights are on and its a big spot, Cutler will run away from contact like a little girl.

everything in this line just makes me
roll.gif

1st off that is the point everybody has off games even the best of the best.

no we all dont know that you just letting your inner hater out. and if you believe there wasnt more then a few games this year where the lights was on and it was a big spot as you say then you havent been watching the bears and only coming in to hate when you see him throw a pick or something.

as far as him running from contact you got to be kidding right? dude has gotten hit and sacked more then anybody and not once have you heard him say a word about it and in this league where QB's cant get hit in most of there body with out a flag you really gone try to single out jay like that?
laugh.gif
stop it

at the end of the day this game didnt mean nothing to us GB wanted and needed it more and it showed now we get to rest up and get ready for who ever comes to CHICAGO

pimp.gif

Good game by the bears...seriously...they had NOTHING to play for.

And keep throwing out those "IFS" bucem ... Have fun watching from your moms basement.

pimp.gif

And keep throwing out those "IFS" bucem ... Have fun watching from your moms basement.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

pimp.gif

See, I respect dudes like this. You guys had a hell of an effort and in the end you showed that you wanted it more.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

pimp.gif

See, I respect dudes like this. You guys had a hell of an effort and in the end you showed that you wanted it more.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Not surprised by the end result though, I called a GB win (didn't expect this close a game though). 

Packers are going to be a PROBLEM, anyone who thinks otherwise is just a hater.

?? On nt?

Not surprised by the end result though, I called a GB win (didn't expect this close a game though). 

?? On nt?

Well....im happy the defense held them to 10 points....but the offense.......well, not a good day.

Well....im happy the defense held them to 10 points....but the offense.......well, not a good day.

Originally Posted by jmause3

no issue with how this ended much rather see the Packers in it than the Giants

Agreed. When you hate a team so much, you kinda wanna keep seeing them play so you can root against them. Its makes it that much sweeter when they fail.

Originally Posted by jmause3

no issue with how this ended much rather see the Packers in it than the Giants

Agreed. When you hate a team so much, you kinda wanna keep seeing them play so you can root against them. Its makes it that much sweeter when they fail.

Lulz

Still hasn't hit me that we are innn...this season has been theee most stressful that I can remember.

Lulz

Still hasn't hit me that we are innn...this season has been theee most stressful that I can remember.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

?? On nt?
Um...yeah, I already said the Giants were not making the playoffs last week.
Thanks for your insight though.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

?? On nt?
Um...yeah, I already said the Giants were not making the playoffs last week.
Thanks for your insight though.

Back
Top Bottom