OFFICIAL Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers - Pink Huggies & Pedicures Edition

'NFL's version of NCAA March Madness play-in game will be the Sunday night game next week: Rams at Seahawks'
roll.gif

'NFL's version of NCAA March Madness play-in game will be the Sunday night game next week: Rams at Seahawks'
roll.gif

Great way to end the season.

So how can the Packers miss the playoffs? If they lose and TB wins?

Originally Posted by Gob

they win theyre in...they lose they hope tampa and the giants lose..

Originally Posted by Gob

they win theyre in...they lose they hope tampa and the giants lose..

What I would really love to see is GB winning next week, then going into Soldier Field in the wild card round and knocking Chicago out of the playoffs. 

What I would really love to see is GB winning next week, then going into Soldier Field in the wild card round and knocking Chicago out of the playoffs. 

It would be hilarious if the Packers get owned next week after such a great performance today. Doubt it, I'm sure they will handle the Bears.

It would be hilarious if the Packers get owned next week after such a great performance today. Doubt it, I'm sure they will handle the Bears.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

^get owned?

The Pack hasn't lost a game this season by more than 4 points.

whatever, to me 'getting owned' would be to lose at all next week.. after such a promising week this week. that's all i'm trying to say.

^get owned?

whatever, to me 'getting owned' would be to lose at all next week.. after such a promising week this week. that's all i'm trying to say.

Regular season or playoffs, the Bears won't beat the Packers again in the 2010 season.

Regular season or playoffs, the Bears won't beat the Packers again in the 2010 season.

Originally Posted by Gob

^get owned?

he's right, i can't imagine any other feeling if we don't win. 
It will be a tough game, with CHI likely playing for the 2 seed.

But..

aaron-rodgers-mustache.jpg

thats the look of a champion 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom