OFFICIAL Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers - Pink Huggies & Pedicures Edition

Originally Posted by Gob

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

^get owned?

The Pack hasn't lost a game this season by more than 4 points.

whatever, to me 'getting owned' would be to lose at all next week.. after such a promising week this week. that's all i'm trying to say.
he's right, i can't imagine any other feeling if we don't win. 
It will be a tough game, with CHI likely playing for the 2 seed.

But..

aaron-rodgers-mustache.jpg

thats the look of a champion 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Regular season or playoffs, the Bears won't beat the Packers again in the 2010 season.
I have to take this serious due to your spotless record concerning 2010 NFL predictions. Anything else, so I can possibly make a buck or two off of your wisdom? Please respond. 
embarassed.gif

Regular season or playoffs, the Bears won't beat the Packers again in the 2010 season.
I have to take this serious due to your spotless record concerning 2010 NFL predictions. Anything else, so I can possibly make a buck or two off of your wisdom? Please respond. 
embarassed.gif

Anything else, so I can possibly make a buck or two off of your wisdom?

John Shurna shoots like a !#@@#.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]Team[/td][td]GP[/td][td]PPG[/td][td]FGM[/td][td]FGA[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]FTM[/td][td]FTA[/td][td]FT%[/td][td]3PTM[/td][td]3PTA[/td][td]3PT%[/td][/tr][tr][td]John Shurna[/td][td]Northwestern[/td][td]10[/td][td]23.3[/td][td]77[/td][td]126[/td][td]61.1[/td][td]46[/td][td]65[/td][td]70.8[/td][td]33[/td][td]53[/td][td]62.3[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

sick.gif

You dun goofed. 

Anything else, so I can possibly make a buck or two off of your wisdom?

John Shurna shoots like a !#@@#.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]Team[/td][td]GP[/td][td]PPG[/td][td]FGM[/td][td]FGA[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]FTM[/td][td]FTA[/td][td]FT%[/td][td]3PTM[/td][td]3PTA[/td][td]3PT%[/td][/tr][tr][td]John Shurna[/td][td]Northwestern[/td][td]10[/td][td]23.3[/td][td]77[/td][td]126[/td][td]61.1[/td][td]46[/td][td]65[/td][td]70.8[/td][td]33[/td][td]53[/td][td]62.3[/td][/tr][/table][/font]

sick.gif

You dun goofed. 

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Talk talk talk talk talk.....thats all you Packer fans do.
Opposed toooooo??
Opposed to nothing. I'm just stating a fact. You people run your mouth like you've never witnessed a loss. Its all fine and dandy that you believe your team walks on water, but god damn are you an arrogant group. 

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Talk talk talk talk talk.....thats all you Packer fans do.
Opposed toooooo??
Opposed to nothing. I'm just stating a fact. You people run your mouth like you've never witnessed a loss. Its all fine and dandy that you believe your team walks on water, but god damn are you an arrogant group. 

John shurna
pimp.gif

And the gophers going down on Tuesday too jpz
laugh.gif

I suppose we want atl and minny to win on Monday and Tuesday...so bears don't have $+%% to play for

Just gotta get into the playoffs...

John shurna
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I suppose we want atl and minny to win on Monday and Tuesday...so bears don't have $+%% to play for

Just gotta get into the playoffs...

laugh.gif

Jon Leuer has always struggled against the Gophers length and physical defense.

Oh and Jordan Taylor? Yeah, Al Nolen is about to steal his talents Space Jam style.

So we take away Leuer and Taylor, and suddenly Wisconsin is an average team.

All that aside, the Gophers have won three straight games over the Badgers. Boomshackalaka.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Jon Leuer has always struggled against the Gophers length and physical defense.

Oh and Jordan Taylor? Yeah, Al Nolen is about to steal his talents Space Jam style.

So we take away Leuer and Taylor, and suddenly Wisconsin is an average team.

All that aside, the Gophers have won three straight games over the Badgers. Boomshackalaka.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But mike brueswitz or however you spell his name...and his Jew fro are gonna show you something

But mike brueswitz or however you spell his name...and his Jew fro are gonna show you something

Ya about that you're not going to beat us with our trash. Minnesota born and bred and we didn't want the ol Carrott Top lookin fool.

Ya about that you're not going to beat us with our trash. Minnesota born and bred and we didn't want the ol Carrott Top lookin fool.

Question...

So if we beat the Bears they will most likely get the 3 spot. Packers will most likely be at the 6 spot. What seeds play eachother?

3-6 seeds play eachother, and 4-5 seeds play eachother?

So potentially we will need to beat the Bears to make the playoffs, then play them the very next week in the 1st round?

Question...

So if we beat the Bears they will most likely get the 3 spot. Packers will most likely be at the 6 spot. What seeds play eachother?

3-6 seeds play eachother, and 4-5 seeds play eachother?

So potentially we will need to beat the Bears to make the playoffs, then play them the very next week in the 1st round?

Back
Top Bottom