Official: Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

From the SAT's to the Gang signs...they always build up a player and try to knock them down right off their pedastal....We were all young and naive andprobably have a few pics of us doing stuff we would regret later. DRose is a class act in my book.

Its no big deal...I can't count how many times I done threw gang signs without being one. He was drunk let it go.

People need to stop taking pictures of everything that happens!

dood was clearly drunk and high
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

47452067.jpg

roll.gif

[h1]Rose Releases Statement On Gang Sign Photo[/h1]
Jun 11, 2009 6:02 PM EST

Rose_Derrick_chi.jpg
Derrick Rose released the followingstatement via the Chicago Bulls:

"Recently, a photo has been circulating on the Internet which appears to depict me flashing a gang sign. This photo of me was taken at a party Iattended in Memphis while I was in school there, and was meant as a joke…a bad one, I now admit. I want to emphatically state, now and forever, that DerrickRose is anti-gang, anti-drug, and anti-violence. I am not, nor have I ever been, affiliated with any gang and I can't speak loudly enough against gangviolence, and the things that gangs represent.

"In posing for this picture, I am guilty of being young, naive and of using extremely poor judgment. I sincerely apologize to all my fans for mymistake. I pride myself on being a good citizen, and role model, that young people can look up to and I want to urge all my young fans to stay away from gangsand gang-related activities."

What is dude behind him doing? It seems as though this was some BS that someone pulled off their cellphone in hopes of making a buck.

I would take Noah over TT and I HATE Noah. Noah plays hard and always tries to help the team. TT still thinks he has an offensive game and pouts when hedoesn't get burn. Kid is selfish and not good enough to be that way. Noah knows his role and plays it to a T.

I just hope they can snag somebody with some size that can give them 15 MPG. Not looking for a starter because there aren't that many in this classespecially where we are picking. If we were to get Ellington and Lawal I would be happy. Need frontcourt help but there is not a ton in this class. I thinkLawal is similar to TT and Noah but that isn't that bad of a thing. Not a lot of offensive bigs. Kid loves the game and seems like he will be full out theentire game. Ellington really impressed me this year. Kid is a shooter. I think he could be a double digit scorer real soon in the L. Possibly TerrenceWilliams but I really wonder if he will have an impact in the league. Seems like he will get lost in the shuffle.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

derrick-rose-gang-signs.jpg

not even sure what that is probably some memphis gang
That is GD(Gangster Disciple) that D. Rose throwing up.
We all know that, but what is the other dude throwing up? I've never seen that in my life.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

derrick-rose-gang-signs.jpg

not even sure what that is probably some memphis gang
That is GD(Gangster Disciple) that D. Rose throwing up.
We all know that, but what is the other dude throwing up? I've never seen that in my life.
pitchforks and shockers
roll.gif

This is so over blown.....i have a handful of pics wear me and even my little cousins are throwin up signs just goofin around...

Suns Interested In Luol Deng
Jun 15, 2009 4:19 PM EST

phx_40.gif
Another scenario that would see Shaquille O'Neal leaving Phoenix would be a trade with Chicago involving Luol Deng.

The Arizona Republic wrote late Sunday of a rumor that involved the Suns getting Deng, Tim Thomas and another player for O'Neal.

The Bulls would be able to make a little noise in the East with O'Neal in the paint, while also freeing up cap room for 2010. That would allow them to make a play for Chicago native Dwyane Wade or another member of the class.

Phoenix originally selected Deng in the 2004 NBA Draft as part of a trade with Chicago.

GET THE $*%+##% TRADE DONE NOW

bulls gotta make that trade for shaq ..Suns would get great value for shaq alot more than the cavs deal ..and bulls would have an excellent shot at thefinals...i think deng is a solid player but they spent way too much $$ on him

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

bulls gotta make that trade for shaq ..Suns would get great value for shaq alot more than the cavs deal ..and bulls would have an excellent shot at the finals...i think deng is a solid player but they spent way too much $$ on him
What the are you talking about? The Bulls don't need Shaq, gtfohwtbs
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom