Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

another good win tonight
pimp.gif

Hopefully Taj is ok we are going to need him on Wednesday

Im beginning to like this team more and more

He deserves it...his defense has been great and he is looking like the Deng from '06. I think having four celtic reserves is an overkill.  
A team like ours should do no worse than 4-1 on this roadtrip...and we gotta put Bobcats in their place when we get back home

Just read a pretty crazy stat... bulls are 14-2 when korver scores in double figures. Hopefully he continues his hot shooting!

Noah had the pins in his thumb removed, and his rehab is going well. He could possibly return before the All-Star Break... that would be
pimp.gif

Not sure if I want him back before the all-star. For him to play a few games and then take a break during the all-star might not work. I think he would be better using the extra time to heal up to make sure that thunb is 100%. Maybe I'm just being silly since all-star break ain't that much time.

Looking at the replay now vs Magic, I have no doubt we can beat them in a series if we are healthy. That was a brilliant strategy by Thibs to single cover Howard and reduce the amount of open 3 pt looks. We also did a good job of running at their shots out there.

I would have him wait, too. No reason to rush him back. Maybe bring him back and let him play like 10-15 minutes just to get the feel back but nothing more than that.

Looks like Taj won't be missing any time with that ankle injury. I thought he'd be out at least a week, especially with his issues staying healthy.

I heard taj say he could've gone back in that game......he's good to go and he's good where he goes.

Man do I love Taj. That kid plays hurt and is solid fundamentally. I'd love to see him develop a 10-15 foot jumper or one solid low post move. He would be a stud. Physically he has all the tools.

Back
Top Bottom