Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by illmatic34

pimp.gif

We ON...didn't expect we'd roll like this without Noah. Also didn't expect us to win against the Magic, considering they thrashed us before...but I was wrong.

Me too. Our defense is amazing and that's without one of the best defensive bigs in the NBA. 
smokin.gif
sick.gif

Thibs 
pimp.gif

Bulls
sick.gif
(No Hate). That coach must have this team playing CRAZY D.

Two of your best players have been dealing with injuries the whole season.

Weakest bench out of the 'Elite' in the East and still tied for second in the East.

Spoiler [+]
This team is scaring me and making me a believer at the same time...damn.

what a great F****** win last night!!!!! Deng played great on O and D, Booz with the double double and poohdini played very well for having ulcers! THE D has been awesome all year. Hopefully we get the W tonight, NO LETDOWNS!

Please follow this up with a win. Please no let down vs the Pacers who can be a dangerous team. They owe us from when we blew them out in their place.

Am I the only one that still gets heated that we play the Imperial March (Vader Song) for the visiting team? I mean I understand the evil blah blah blah stuff, but I would be getting hyped up if I'm the visiting squad.

I thought Miami was 31-14, just like the Bulls. 31-14.

I went on NBA.com > Standings > and it says Miami is 31-13.

RonRon Juice got busy on Josh. Loved it. Stacey creamed himself. This game is getting ugly. This is a mans game.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I thought Miami was 31-14, just like the Bulls. 31-14.

I went on NBA.com > Standings > and it says Miami is 31-13.
They're 32-14 according to Yahoo.
The Bulls were 17-20 at this time last year

Back
Top Bottom