Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

If Boozer gets hurt or if Noah gets hurt there's Kurt Thomas, Omer Asik, and Taj to pick up the slack. 

If Deng gets hurt....   
frown.gif
  I honestly think that would be the most devastating blow the Bulls could suffer next to Derrick Rose getting hurt. 

Deng may disappear stretches at a time offensively.  But we count on him to guard multiple positions, I believe he is the cornerstone of our defense which is why Thibbs plays him so much.  

I don't buy into the Boozer is our second best player nonsense.  He's our second best scorer but there is so much more to basketball than scoring...

What do y'all feel about picking up Tayshaun Prince if he gets bought out and the numbers fit?

He can at least spell Deng and add another piece to the D.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i just had to click out of that warm vs bulls thread those dudes are just
30t6p3b.gif
Ever checked out blogabull.com?  I've checked in there a few times and those dudes are on some other.....

Some seemed suicidal after the org stood pat yesterday.

I check out chicagonow blogs.  Especially Doug Thonus's.  He has to be one of the most knowledgable, analytical Bulls fan I know. 

In the comment sections of his blogs I see people crying for the FO's heads because we didn't go after OJ or JR Smith hard enough.

I see comments like "OJ or bust" 

I'm like
alien.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

I check out chicagonow blogs.  Especially Doug Thonus's.  He has to be one of the most knowledgable, analytical Bulls fan I know. 

In the comment sections of his blogs I see people crying for the FO's heads because we didn't go after OJ or JR Smith hard enough.

I see comments like "OJ or bust" 

I'm like
alien.gif
Thanks, I'll have to check that out.

The blogabull thread before deadline was nuts.  People needed to step away from that ledge..

Yea, I never understood it either. 

I think too many fans in general, not just bulls fans, just think about the offensive side of the ball. 

Every championship contender as I know it has always been balanced.  Even the Showtime Lakers knew how to play D. 

This is why I'm only mildly concerned about the NY Knicks lol.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Deng has been the 2nd best player on this team so far. 

did boozer get traded?

deng is benfiting from his soft no heart having %@# pretty much being the 3rd option on this team.

Booz is a matador on D and his terrible D is on another level. When Amir Johnson goes 8-8 on you, that should tell how 1 dimensional he is. Love him on the team but he hasn't been the second best player Deng has played the most minutes on the team and always has to guard the best wing player. Hes played real well this year. If you cant see that you are blind or just plain dumb,

Don't ever read anything but the main posts at blogabull. Congregation of some the most pathetic Bulls fans on the internet. Delusional, demanding, and dim-witted
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Don't ever read anything but the main posts at blogabull. Congregation of some the most pathetic Bulls fans on the internet. Delusional, demanding, and dim-witted
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 you aint lying

They do have the game links though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

What do y'all feel about picking up Tayshaun Prince if he gets bought out and the numbers fit?

He can at least spell Deng and add another piece to the D.
If Pistons buy Tayshaun out...I am all for this move. 

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Deng has been the 2nd best player on this team so far. 

did boozer get traded?

deng is benfiting from his soft no heart having %@# pretty much being the 3rd option on this team.

Booz is a matador on D and his terrible D is on another level. When Amir Johnson goes 8-8 on you, that should tell how 1 dimensional he is. Love him on the team but he hasn't been the second best player Deng has played the most minutes on the team and always has to guard the best wing player. Hes played real well this year. If you cant see that you are blind or just plain dumb,

QFT. Some might not realize but Deng is just as important on this Bulls team as Boozer... if not more. He might not have Boozer's offense but he is the heart of Thibs defense.

Adding is T.Prince is nice... But It means it'll take away minutes from R.Brewer and K.Korver...
Unless Bulls gonna start T.Prince and let K.Bogans ride the bench...

Again it's been said over a millions times in this thread, Boozer can score, But also he can give up 20 points on the opposing team...

Boozer need to step up on D.. or at least be aggressive on the offensive glass fight those box outs...

Refs also need to respect more this Bulls squad, calling "cheap" fouls on them needs to stop...

I think RonRon Juice is going to start grabbing the Lions Share of the minutes at SG. He has been too good not too. Prince would be such a huge upgrade because he can play D on a level close to Deng and he wouldn't have to play 40+ anymore. I would love the addition of Prince. He is a good teammate just hates Kuester.

fyi

The vexing part for the Pistons is that Hamilton could be with a bona fide playoff team right now.

The Pistons had a deal arranged with the Cleveland Cavaliers to acquire Hamilton, league sources say.

The Pistons would have added a first-round pick to compensate the Cavaliers for taking Hamilton off their hands. Cleveland could have absorbed Hamilton's contract with a $12 million trade exception.

The Cavaliers, league sources say, were willing to buy out Hamilton immediately or wait until the summer and buy out the last year of his contract. Sources say both the Boston Celtics and Chicago Bulls were aware of the deal and were looking to add Hamilton to their roster once he was available.

The Bulls, in particular, thought he could start for them, according to a source.

Hamilton, however, declined to consider a buyout, now or later, and the deal died, sources say.

from http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6161438

Originally Posted by grusumm18

fyi

The vexing part for the Pistons is that Hamilton could be with a bona fide playoff team right now.

The Pistons had a deal arranged with the Cleveland Cavaliers to acquire Hamilton, league sources say.

The Pistons would have added a first-round pick to compensate the Cavaliers for taking Hamilton off their hands. Cleveland could have absorbed Hamilton's contract with a $12 million trade exception.

The Cavaliers, league sources say, were willing to buy out Hamilton immediately or wait until the summer and buy out the last year of his contract. Sources say both the Boston Celtics and Chicago Bulls were aware of the deal and were looking to add Hamilton to their roster once he was available.

The Bulls, in particular, thought he could start for them, according to a source.

Hamilton, however, declined to consider a buyout, now or later, and the deal died, sources say.

from http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6161438
screw Rip.

I'm not sure if Rip would've been the solution at SG anyway. His mid-range game is nice, but someone with more range would be a better fit.

Back
Top Bottom