pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good f'ing win!!!

Went out to dinner with the wife and kept checking the score on the phone
pimp.gif

I'm glad we didn't panic and make a move just to make a move, I remember hearing Gar talk about not wanting to trade pieces that could potentially be used on a bigger trade in the offseason.
Im hoping we go after dwight howard

Good win over the heat tonight.  Luol Deng playing out of his mind lately
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Who are the potential candidates from the buyout market?

very very very proud of this team
pimp.gif

Omer is a monster on the glass and defense, very happy that we didn't give him up for Lee.

Deng with a huge bucket at the end

Deng has been the 2nd best player on this team so far. For some reason, I never get too down on him because he has a knack for playing good in games we should lose. The way this game started, the Bulls should have been done by the half. That 3rd quarter D was great. Far cry from the Toronto game.

Whenever the crowd chants MVP, Rose does something to make them go crazy. That jumper he dropped on Wade was priceless. Wade just took it.

Bosh may have been the MVP for the Bulls tonite. Loved how they kept going to him and he kept failing.

If we can win on the road vs them and complete the sweep, I'm raising my playoff betto $200 (in the event we meet them)

great win ... taj tried to give it away by not dunking that ball on bosh and and then blowing the baby hook
30t6p3b.gif

glad rose was able to hit that jumper to seal the game

deng played huge

this team is gonna gel in the 25 games and be a force ...

a #1 seed would be nice ... but it doesn't matter ... in rose we trust

I'm going to the Bulls game here on Monday...Pics will be posted. 1st time seeing my favorite teams since Mike played them the last year of the Wizards being the bullets. Go Bulls!!!!

Man...what a game! I was lucky enough to be at the UC last night and it was craaaaazy!!! I was pleased the crowd was going nuts like it was the playoffs!

Hella proud of Lu stepping it up in the 2nd half and very impressed with the D. Great game!

Originally Posted by SnapNPop

Originally Posted by SLP Product

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good f'ing win!!!

pimp.gif

I'm glad we didn't panic and make a move just to make a move, I remember hearing Gar talk about not wanting to trade pieces that could potentially be used on a bigger trade in the offseason.

That will NOT happen.  I'm sure D. Howard will be heading to LA once his contract is up. 

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by SnapNPop

Originally Posted by SLP Product

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good f'ing win!!!

pimp.gif

That will NOT happen.  I'm sure D. Howard will be heading to LA once his contract is up. 

sadly i think this man speaks the truth orlando is gonna get the shaq treatment all over again

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I'm sure if this happens 99 percent of the nba would just quit life. 

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Deng has been the 2nd best player on this team so far. 

did boozer get traded?

deng is benfiting from his soft no heart having %@# pretty much being the 3rd option on this team.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Deng has been the 2nd best player on this team so far. 

did boozer get traded?

deng is benfiting from his soft no heart having %@# pretty much being the 3rd option on this team.
CMON... no negativity!

Back
Top Bottom