Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by Ballinboboy13

this dude D.Rose never takes his time on a play; he's always driving and shooting recklessly.. GAME

If anything he took too much time on some plays.  Down the stretch had the bulls running different sets until time ran down.  You're either not paying attention or you're lookin at the stats
laugh.gif

Yea, Rose took a little too many contested long 2's tonight. 

I'm a little annoyed with Thibodeau it looks like he is still figuring out his rotation.  That was what preseason is for. 

I saw no consistency or pattern to his rotation, and he's using way too many guys.  The Bulls are not that deep to be using 11 guys. 

how do yall feel about what broosard (sp?) said in the espn pregame about the iggy for deng trade rumor?

^^

Thib's offense needs his small forwards to be able to hit 3's.  In this regard, the trade would be a fail.  Deng isn't a whiz but he can hit when open and I dunno if I can say the same for Iggy. 

But Iggy would thrive in an uptempo attack with Rose better than Deng can. 

Defense I personally think is a wash.  I guess someone can argue that Deng would be better at d because he can guard some of the bigger 3's and maybe small 4's but I personally think Iggy can hold his own against bigger people.  He showed me he can do that this summer playing for team USA.

I don't know it's hard to say...  I'm kinda loyal to Deng so I'm a little biased. 

*edit*

An upside to a deng-iggy trade is that unlike Deng, Iggy would be able to guard some 1's.  I like that because it can provide defensive relief for Rose at times. 

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

how do yall feel about what broosard (sp?) said in the espn pregame about the iggy for deng trade rumor?
in a heartbeat i would do it i want this bum outta of here ASAP
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Iggy has missed only six games in his whole five year career. we all know how much games deng has missed. They both entered the same year also

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Wattup Cake
smile.gif

While they were calling some real bull %%%% for him while allowing Thabo to Catholic Priest Pooh, I will admit that Russ definitely puts pressure on the defense at all times.  10 Rebounds is absolutely disgusting and sad for my crew to allow that to happen.  Its the same story from last year, he had 20pts & 3 (should've been 5 had noah finished a few plays) at the half and we were down 4...
30t6p3b.gif
They sat him out for damn near 8 mins of game time from the middle of the 3rd to the 4th, I know you need to monitor his minutes but damn.  The fact that he had to take 31 shots is telling as well, but I'll let you all expound on that.

Over all I think the Match Up was what we expected in terms of both of them getting off ( that man shot the same amount of free throws as KD
indifferent.gif
) I'll give him the nodd tonight due to the boards and the W. They had 3 boys get 20+... Disgusting
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

in a heartbeat i would do it i want this bum outta of here ASAP
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i would take iggy without a 2nd thought& rose sitting from the mid-way on the 3rd till the 4th was outright stupid he came back in cold smh

Boozer cant come back soon enough
Rose and Noah played good, Rose started pressing too much in the second half
Brewer looked horrible
Rose still isn't getting the foul calls others are
we gotta improve in a lot of areas until Boozer gets back

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Wattup Cake
smile.gif

While they were calling some real bull %%%% for him while allowing Thabo to Catholic Priest Pooh, I will admit that Russ definitely puts pressure on the defense at all times.  10 Rebounds is absolutely disgusting and sad for my crew to allow that to happen.  Its the same story from last year, he had 20pts & 3 (should've been 5 had noah finished a few plays) at the half and we were down 4...
30t6p3b.gif
They sat him out for damn near 8 mins of game time from the middle of the 3rd to the 4th, I know you need to monitor his minutes but damn.  The fact that he had to take 31 shots is telling as well, but I'll let you all expound on that.

Over all I think the Match Up was what we expected in terms of both of them getting off ( that man shot the same amount of free throws as KD
indifferent.gif
) I'll give him the nodd tonight due to the boards and the W. They had 3 boys get 20+... Disgusting
30t6p3b.gif
I thought I was the only who noticed that.  It's 1 game though.  The season is a marathon and not a sprint.  Some teams start hot and fizzle and vice versa.  Would I love to see the Bulls make a decent trade, sure, but will it actually happen I seriously doubt it
tired.gif

well it is much like what i was hoping not to see...we didnt play the full 48i...our defense still needs improvements as they had too many dunks and got into the lane easily

we couldnt hear at hooters so i didnt know that rose was on the bench for foul trouble....i prefer for the player to get his time in because they have to learn how to play with fouls...thib def kept him out too long...i missed the last six or seven minutes but i know the foul calls were horrible...i dont know what it will take for rose to get "those calls" that the stars get

i loved the aggressiveness he played with early on and im sure we will get them in rematch on our homecourt...im not for moral victories but im encouraged by the fact we held on with rose on bench and boozer out..taj filled in nicely and Noah 18 and 19
pimp.gif

good time kicking it with cake windy and cas...cas gonna take us to the boom boom room next game

who woulda thought cleveland would be on top of division (at all this yr)M

I was tight last night but after I settled down I realized we didn't play that bad at all.  Just gotta credit the thunder they came out with the clutch steals and blocks and got out on transition. 

The two obvious things we need to work on is transition defense and getting into our offensive sets early. 

And Thibbs needs to get on it and clean up the substitution patterns. 

yeh cas was ready to send it up but he got the job done...hopefully next time we meet up we can hear whats going on...i damn near think im gonna reowatch the game tonight with commentary

seeing rose attack only strengthens my belief he will avg btw 24 and 26....however luol gotta stop getting his david blaine on...we gonna be straight...im so geeked up for saturday

Back
Top Bottom