Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

yeh cas was ready to send it up but he got the job done...hopefully next time we meet up we can hear whats going on...i damn near think im gonna reowatch the game tonight with commentary

seeing rose attack only strengthens my belief he will avg btw 24 and 26....however luol gotta stop getting his david blaine on...we gonna be straight...im so geeked up for saturday

REWATCH WERE?you prbly got dvr on deck

I Really want DENG Outta Here Everytime we play he seems to annoy me each time He's game is so flimsy

yeh windy, dvr was set that morning...plus now im feening for another game...saturday cant get here fast enough

Originally Posted by windycity7

cas almost slapped a hooters girl
roll.gif
G when she hit me with that *white girl voice* i dont know what to do *white girl voice*
laugh.gif
grin.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

cas gonna take us to the boom boom room next game
laugh.gif
how you gone ppick the only all white no ******* or +%! having hooters in the world G?

told ya we coulda went to polecatz had I not had to bounce...next meeting at arnies, beer, pizza and fries, ******* and !+%...oh and a tv too

AntBanks81 wrote:
told ya we coulda went to polecatz had I not had to bounce...next meeting at arnies, beer, pizza and fries, ******* and !+%...oh and a tv too

someone just make sure to bring the foil for the antenna ...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

yo girl aight?

damn I coulda sworn that I replied earlier...she is doing fine Windy, thanks for asking...doctors said she was cool, but you know how the mothers and grandmothers are about everything

Someone please tell Watson that he isnt on the Warriors anymore and cant just chuck when he wants to.

I'll be looking forward to this game. Man, I love basketball season. Weather gets cold, my leagues are starting up. Gets me pumped to play. Really can't wait to see how the offense improves from some of the miscues we saw in the opener.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I wouldn't know... the last thing I'm looking at in Arnies are the TV's...
nerd.gif
Them chicks are so aggressive before I can seat down they pulling you to the back for some.......
happy.gif

Offense looks horrible. Can't get to the line, fouling too much. 

BG hasn't missed a shot yet and has 21
sick.gif

we cookin now
pimp.gif
.......................it took long enough......rose is too fast for these dudes

Back
Top Bottom