Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

@AR 
pimp.gif
...for tomorrow too.

20th anniversary of the 1st championship season....guess which team stood in the way of the #1 seed then?  The Celtics....

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

man we half a game from 1st but i still feel we dont get enough respect

Iuno seems like outside of the heat bashing, bulls are the team everyone is talking bout. With their schedule barring the severity of boozer injury, they could end up at that #1 spot

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

rose ... stop taking 3s ... please .... 15ft attempts
pimp.gif

good %+! win

Rose knocks'em down....
grin.gif

I like the fact that he's working on his 3pt shot.... once he's mastered the art of the perimeter shot, he's gonna be double the BEAST he is now
devil.gif

So if the Bulls can take the 1st seed and keep it...

The playoffs picture looks like the pacers the 1st, the magic the 2nd and celtics the last

But if we go any lower it might be possible we face the knicks, the heat AND the celtics. 

Oy.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif

good %+! win

Rose knocks'em down....
grin.gif

I like the fact that he's working on his 3pt shot.... once he's mastered the art of the perimeter shot, he's gonna be double the BEAST he is now
devil.gif

indifferent.gif
.... should he be taking 9 3 pointers in a game .... NO NO NO ...
indifferent.gif
oh yeh and he only made 2 ... he will continue to improve but he isn't there yet and doesn't need to force it even when open ... 

No he should not be taking 9 3's in a game but he shouldn't stop taking 3s altogether either.I'm comfortable with his long ball attempts. It's not as if he's not going to the hole, getting his foul shot attempts, and stopped creating around the basket.

He's always taken that heat check 3 after he hits at least 2 in a row.

He'll learn better shot selection as he grows each game. 9 attempts in a game is NOT ideal, but at least he's at least presenting himself as a threat out there which opens up his driving lanes.

Couldn't forget the BullsEye!

Rose gotta keep shooting, but I agree that 9 is too many. Maybe it's his way of pacing himself so that he doesn't break down. I just want them to win!

Let's take this win streak to six!

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif

good %+! win

Rose knocks'em down....
grin.gif

devil.gif

indifferent.gif
.... should he be taking 9 3 pointers in a game .... NO NO NO ...
indifferent.gif
oh yeh and he only made 2 ... he will continue to improve but he isn't there yet and doesn't need to force it even when open ... 

Pooh is lettin that 3ball ride VS utah...and he knockin' them down......Anything to say?

Back
Top Bottom