Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Oh man....what can i say about this evening...... It was a night I will always remember. There was a buzz from the moment my Carmine VI's entered the United Center. Vintage highlites from that 91 season were playing throughout, and the Bulls came out on fire against the Jazz! The halftime ceremony was epic. Good News, Hodges, Scotty Will, Perdue, SK, Pip, Pax, MJ............man ..............MJ biggin up Red Kerr was classy. What a night!!

60085393.jpg

60087511.jpg

60087179.jpg

60085403.jpg

60085444.jpg

60085310.jpg

60085022.jpg

60085139.jpg

60085135.jpg

60085350.jpg

60085008.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Hows the one guy that I grew up cheering for as a kid not gonna be there. Come on BJ.
Especially because he's Pooh's agent too.
I was too young to remember the first 3 Peat, I was 3 when they won the 1st one. All memories came from the Championship VHS tapes my cousin had and all the MJ videos. Regardless it's great to see all these guys back together. UC was rocking tonight.

I'm about to ask my dad to send my vhs tapes of the 91 playoffs.

Tied for first!  Now let's start pulling away and build a nice cushion.  

Originally Posted by Lavious

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

rose ... stop taking 3s ... please .... 15ft attempts
pimp.gif

good %+! win
You were saying?
LET ME BREAK THIS DOWN FOR SOME OF YALL ... he had a great game and rose is that dude and my favorite player ... i would like him to take a a few steps in and take some more 2's instead of so many 3's .... he is shooting 33% .... you shouldn't be taking 20 3 pt shots over 2 games ... but obviously i'm in the minority here and i will stay that way ... acting like 1 hot game justifies so many attempts .... IN FEB. he shot 25% from 3 and 28% in march ... SO YEAH I'M SAYING ... take the 3 but not such a high amount ... 

Originally Posted by Lavious

rose ... stop taking 3s ... please .... 15ft attempts
pimp.gif

good %+! win
You were saying?
LET ME BREAK THIS DOWN FOR SOME OF YALL ... he had a great game and rose is that dude and my favorite player ... i would like him to take a a few steps in and take some more 2's instead of so many 3's .... he is shooting 33% .... you shouldn't be taking 20 3 pt shots over 2 games ... but obviously i'm in the minority here and i will stay that way ... acting like 1 hot game justifies so many attempts .... IN FEB. he shot 25% from 3 and 28% in march ... SO YEAH I'M SAYING ... take the 3 but not such a high amount ... 
I honestly agree. That's not his game. He needs to take it to the basket. He should take 3-4 a game and be straight.

indifferent.gif
@ me for missing the tribute to the '91 team ... i need to see the video ASAP ...

this....im lookin for the replay of the whole game online but no luck

Rose takes a wide variety of 3's so his high number of 3 pt attempts are misleading...

3s to beat the shot clock, heaves at halfcourt, heat check 3's and 3's when he's so wide open he's surprised, hesitates, takes, and misses. 

The heat check 3's are the ones he should stop taking.  Those are usually well contested and very early in the shot clock. 

The hesitation 3's he has to learn to take in rhythm.  I think it's a mental thing.  He'd already taken 4 threes earlier in a game so he's probably overthinking it and then when he throws it up his jump shot doesn't look nearly as smooth and he misses badly.  He needs to either take the 3's right away when he catches it or just drive.

Heaves at halfcourt.  He has 1-2 of these every game, to beat a quarter or a half.  No one can fault him for this. 

The shot clock bailout 3's ...  A lot of times a play goes nowhere and the ball goes back to him and the clock is running down.  It happens a lot on this team, what can you do about that? *edit The funny thing about the shot clock bailout 3s.  He tends to make a lot of these.

All in all he'll be fine.  He's not the type to settle for the jump shot.  If he needs to get himself going, he'll attack the basket. 

Sucks that Booz is out for another stretch. Rose is really going to have to do all the heavy lifting on O. Glad Noah is back and this should get him prime for a playoff run. Booz has got to shake the injury bug if we have any shot over any of the Top 5 in the East let alone the L.

add Phil to the Rose 4 MVP campaign:

"I would imagine that just out of the blue that Derrick Rose is going to be the guy," Jackson told ESPNLA.com's Dave McMenamin prior to Saturday's Lakers/Mavericks game. "That team is what, first in the East right now, or tied? He’s literally vaulted that team up on his shoulders by [Carlos] Boozer being out the first month and a half or so. I would say just on pure ‘one guy’, individually, he’s probably going to get a lot of votes."

Back
Top Bottom