Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

%@$+!$+!*%@#$ Poohdini the MVP, HOLLA!!!

I love seeing him talk %%@@ lowkey
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that was all without dwight too...gonna make for a real interesting second round series. I think orlando could potentially pull off the upset.

Been waitin since 97-98 for the Bulls to make this type of run into the playoffs. It's been some long hard years as a bulls fan

Originally Posted by Crook

that was all without dwight too...gonna make for a real interesting second round series. I think orlando could potentially pull off the upset.

They won't.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

pimp.gif

It's been a long time since we were able to say that. We're not done though, biggest mission is to win the final playoff game of the 2010-2011 season.

I'm tired of hearing about this team isn't proven in the playoffs, we're weak, Rose is our entire team, blah blah blah. We're gonna prove everyone wrong. I can't wait.

The bulls are back! I will be getting playoff tickets to the semis or finals when the bulls get there.

As a Celtics fan, I really do not want to see the Bulls in the playoffs/ECFs. Playing at this level, I think the Bulls could beat anybody and make a good bid to win the finals as well.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

I can't even describe today's game
Boozer is a !!$%...... seems like he doesn't even know what he wants to do when the balls in his hands 
tired.gif

i was watching the game like %@*! ... the whole team played horrible - 1 guy ... didn't like the effort at all ... i did like rose getting on noah during the timeout ... 
how injured is noah 

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

I can't even describe today's game
Boozer is a !!$%...... seems like he doesn't even know what he wants to do when the balls in his hands 
tired.gif

i was watching the game like %@*! ... the whole team played horrible - 1 guy ... didn't like the effort at all ... i did like rose getting on noah during the timeout ... 
how injured is noah 
He sprained his ankle against Philly a couple of weeks ago, hasnt been right since.  He had ice on it against Boston.  I would like for him to play against New York and have him sit against Jersey.  We need him more for the playoffs, than we do for a chance at the number 1 seed

Back
Top Bottom