Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

I have faith in the bulls taking out the heat in the playoffs. Bulls are the only team I would not be salty losing to in the finals.

60+ wins for the bulls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]Pacers' Granger provides bulletin-board material[/h1] [h2]Says Bulls don't compare to Celtics, can be beaten if you stop Rose[/h2]
ORLANDO, Fla. — Danny Granger would have drawn considerable defensive attention in the Bulls-Pacers playoff series even before making a comment that also will make him a marked man.

"Boston's a different monster," Granger told the Indianapolis Star. "They don't have the best record in the East, but they won championships. They know how to do it. They have four, five guys you have to worry about, from (Paul) Pierce, (Rajon) Rondo, (Kevin) Garnett and (Ray) Allen.

"Chicago, they go as Derrick Rose goes. If you make a concerted effort to stop Derrick Rose, you have a better chance to beat them."

The Bulls have been a self-motivated team all season, so they reacted mostly with a shrug to Granger's comment. In fact, Rose agreed with part of Granger's premise in brushing off a question about Sunday's game against the Magic serving as a second-round playoff preview.

"That's if we get to the second round," Rose said. "I'm not looking that far ahead. We haven't accomplished anything yet."

^
umm... i think that is for ANY teams superstar. If you make a effort to stop them, you have a better chance to win. lol

Damn I know I'm late buuuut thanks for the birthday wishes

**+$ was crazy in a good and bad way

Who would have thought we would be on top in the east heading into the playoffs with 60+ wins

Idk why the Bulls feel like this years version of last couple Cavs Teams.....Best Record....MVP player.....3rd round exit....hopefully this isn't the case for you Bulls fans

Hopefully not killerJ, I see us playing in June...only team I am concerned with heavily is the Lakers...but that won't be as bad with the HCA

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Idk why the Bulls feel like this years version of last couple Cavs Teams.....Best Record....MVP player.....3rd round exit....hopefully this isn't the case for you Bulls fans
I kinda see where you're coming from, but this team's mentality seems different.  More workmanlike, not too concerned about working on their America's Best Dance Crew auditions on the home sidelines...

Pooh won't let us lose.

Point Blank.
I'm more concerned with Noah's productivity and injury going further....He has shown me ZERO aggressiveness/heart/spark that he usually plays with. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Pooh won't let us lose.

Point Blank.
I'm more concerned with Noah's productivity and injury going further....He has shown me ZERO aggressiveness/heart/spark that he usually plays with. 
tired.gif
I would be concerned, but that man was made for the playoffs/big moments. 

I think we are better off letting Noah play his way through this. He can't afford to continue resting and deal with the same lack of timing during the playoffs. Not against Indiana's frontcourt. Taj again showed his value to the team, he could have been gone around the deadline too.

Everyone talks about the Magic being automatic, but theydid lose to the hawks 1-3 this year. That will be a good series to watch if MIA/NYK don't meet up in first round.

Bulls shouldn't rest their players. We need more games with Noah and Boozer so they can get use to each other more. Strengthen that chemistry

All the Magic wanted to do in that second half was play the whistle. They constantly jumping in front of Rose trying to get a charge like those bums on 2k.

Lookin' forward to playin' y'all tomorrow.

Are they going to sit Rose to rest him or is he going to play?

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

The Rose/LeBron comparison is fair but we're a better team than the Cavs. Boozer/Deng/Noah > Mo/Shaq/Jamison, plus our bench is better and so is our coach. I don't think the comparisons are really accurate.

Bulls will start the playoffs on Saturday since Blackhawks are home on Sunday. Game 2 is either next Monday or Wednesday.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

^^
PLEASE be monday..... I Don't think I can go almost 4 days with no Bulls hoops
roll.gif
The way the NBA is we will have a 3 say rest in between a game. I hate that #@%%. NHL is better at scheduling. 1-2 days in between, no more than 3.

Back
Top Bottom