Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

It's about time they beat them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by jmause3

good win tonight. i hope LA beats San An tonight. Im kinda worried about Noah though
im worried about noah, but honestly, im a little more worried about Brewer. Came home late and didnt really see what happened to him.
indifferent.gif
They said he sprained his left thumb.  Hopefully Thibs' stubborn +*@ gives these dudes some rest tomorrow.
Hopefully Brewer and Noah get some rest manyana....Derrick as well 

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by illmatic34

NY fans ghost...
laugh.gif

You called?
You don't wanna see us, when the real ghost shows up.

Spoiler [+]
Amare_Stoudemire_02.jpg
Toooooooooooo damn corny...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 aight...gg. yall ain't skipping out on us next season. 
Half of S&T getting banned when we get in a series.

after i saw THIS

KING x RIECE wrote:
Bulls by far are the weakest 60 win team I ever seen in my life, sadly ill be happy when you guys are eliminated even if its by the heat

i had to go.....

roll.gif
@ them already having their thread title changed 5minutes before the game was over
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerD

You called?
You don't wanna see us, when the real ghost shows up.

Spoiler [+]
Amare_Stoudemire_02.jpg
Toooooooooooo damn corny...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 aight...gg. yall ain't skipping out on us next season. 
Half of S&T getting banned when we get in a series.
bullies healthy & we will have a better sg......curtains & draperies for the L 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

KING x RIECE wrote:
Bulls by far are the weakest 60 win team I ever seen in my life, sadly ill be happy when you guys are eliminated even if its by the heat
Dude's comments always have me wondering if he's John Starks or Charles Smith.  So much damned hate in his heart for the Bulls
laugh.gif

after i saw THIS

KING x RIECE wrote:

i had to go.....

roll.gif
@ them already having their thread title changed 5minutes before the game was over
roll.gif

I seen it...Couldn't even acknowledge that **!$!$$! 

after i saw THIS

KING x RIECE wrote:

i had to go.....

roll.gif
roll.gif

ummm...we've been had that thread title since this past weekend
indifferent.gif
we didn't even care for this game like that

More concerned about Brewer than Noah.  As long as Noah gets healthy enough in time for the 2nd round we good.  But that bench don't look the same without Brewer.  

I think we will need Noah in the first round as well. Remember the Pacers front court drove that 22 pt lead mostly.

So I'm watching the game now and I see Rose take it from the dotted in the backcourt to the basket with just three dribbles. THREE DRIBBLES!!! I replayed it like three times.

LAL took care of the Spurs tonite one of the only times i rooted for the Lakers
laugh.gif

Bulls tied with the spurs for that top spot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

So I'm watching the game now and I see Rose take it from the dotted in the backcourt to the basket with just three dribbles. THREE DRIBBLES!!! I replayed it like three times.

Yea I think I know what you're talking about.  I had no idea he only took 3 dribbles lol. 

Off topic, Idk if you've seen the highlight but I saw a highlight of John Wall getting the ball in stride near halfcourt and got to the hoop in one dribble.  I replayed it a million times I was sayin !*#. 

These athletes man...

we're tied on all the tiebreakers, head to head, vs other conf record...there will be a random draw if we meet them in finals

Back
Top Bottom