Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Congrats on the season. See y'all when we see y'all
wink.gif

Don't worry about us.  You got Boston.  And if you win that - Miami. 

Who did the work on the picture posted above?

Do we need a series thread? Lakers/Hornets have one...

edit: @moodyhank89

Let's just keep this one going. BTW if y'all have a Twitter let's have a Bulls roll call. I follow some of y'all but it'd be nice to follow other Bulls fans.
TheWhat1124 is mine.

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by ColdCity

from another board im on.......

I messaged David B. Thorpe, the ESPN writer who had Derrick Rose 5th in the MVP voting.

I said I didn't understand how Rose can be undervalued considering the Bulls beat the Heat 3 times with Wade and James, and how both of them couldn't be more valuable than Rose.

He responded that games didn't matter.

roll.gif

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
laugh.gif
Games don't matter?  Is this life?

lmfa0 

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Congrats on the season. See y'all when we see y'all
wink.gif

Don't worry about us.  You got Boston.  And if you win that - Miami. 
yeah so we wont be seein the knicks in the playoffs this year
happy.gif

my twitter @PeeAyeTee_

The Time Carlos Boozer Almost Had To Beat Up Prince
11:05 AM J WILL NO COMMENTS

Honestly, if you had asked me if I thought Carlos Boozer was a fighter, I would say no. Well Boozer was on ESPN 1000’s Waddle & Silvy Show and after being asked the usual questions about the Bulls, things got interesting. Boozer said that he let Prince rent out his LA mansion back in 2006 and things got crazy when Prince began to make the place into his own. Jay Williams had all the details.

"Supposedly, Prince changed the front gate to the Prince sign, he changed the master bedroom to a hair salon, he changed the streaming blue waters that led to the front door to purple water, he knocked out walls, he changed the molding on top of the ceiling. Booz was livid. So pissed off, so angry ... He put his Purple Rain stamp on it
Boozer only had nice things to say about Prince on the radio though.
"Good dude, good tenant," Boozer said. "[He] took care of the house his way. And then fixed it back the way I needed it to be. Very good dude."
Well according to Jay Williams, Boozer wasn't so happy at the time.
Booz was like, 'I was getting ready to go over there and beat this little man down.' And dude was just like 'Here, Boozer, here is a little check for about a million, it'll take care of everything, get it back the way you want it.' And Booz was like , 'This little man is cool as hell.'"
I guess everyone has their own Prince story these days.

roll.gif
at Booz and Prince.  Just imagine Booz switch places with Charlie Murphy for that Chappelle skit, except with more yelling.

Twitter:  @Jpesos1230

Alright 62 was absolutely great, I enjoyed and appreciated every moment of it but... Now the REAL season begins.

Its time to let ya nuts hang! (that would be the thread title if it were mine
laugh.gif
)

I know... I have issues.

Thoughts/opinions....would "don't mean a thing without the ring" be better title or yall cool with what's there?

From 41-41 to 62-20 and overall #1 seed in one year...It's no way in hell Thibs should not win the COTY. I also believe that Gar should get Executive of the year. Riley simply cut players to sign three guys that were willing to take "pay cuts." Gar put together a championship contending team.

How in the world did we end up with a noon tipoff as the #1 seed? I gotta listen to it on the radio and watch DVR when I finally get home. DAYUUMMMMM

Collins will probably get COTY its honestly between him and Thibs imo

Walsh should get GM of the year for taking that piece of $*%+ NYK team and turning them into a legit playoff threat, although Gar should definitely get consideration.

As far as the title goes... I gave my suggestion... but that don't mean a thing is cool as well if you're trying to go PG with it
laugh.gif

"Let ya nuts hangs" huh? Maybe a lil too much Too Short baby! I came up with "a ring" after seeing Ron Harper at the game last night.

Walsh did get Amare, but who wouldn't play for a $100 milli? The trade for Melo is meh IMO. He made it known to everyone that's where he wanted to be. All they had to do was make Denver happy with no competitors.

I think we got like 8 or 9 new players and made that huge leap to the top. Plus we signed a coach that is contending for the COTY. Gar should win out over Walsh easily.

You're right, they probably will give Collins the award just to see him shed a tear or two at the podium.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Thoughts/opinions....would "don't mean a thing without the ring" be better title or yall cool with what's there?

From 41-41 to 62-20 and overall #1 seed in one year...It's no way in hell Thibs should not win the COTY. I also believe that Gar should get Executive of the year. Riley simply cut players to sign three guys that were willing to take "pay cuts." Gar put together a championship contending team.

How in the world did we end up with a noon tipoff as the #1 seed? I gotta listen to it on the radio and watch DVR when I finally get home. DAYUUMMMMM
How about a combo:  "let ya nuts hang out cuz it don't mean a thing without the ring..."
roll.gif

IMO, Thibs should get COY.  This is a brand new team and we're contenders.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

How about a combo:  "let ya nuts hang out cuz it don't mean a thing without the ring..."
roll.gif

IMO, Thibs should get COY.  This is a brand new team and we're contenders.

I think we got a winner, I'm gonna see if it fits

Damn it feels good to be back on top...I took this %%$% for granted when I was growing up

SO are we bringing out brooms this round or will we need a wake up call from the Pacers?

anybody cop indy tickets for game 3 or 4? im still on the hunt anybody selling ANY tickets drop me a pm

As said many times in this thread, Skip is a moron.

312, I'm thinking the same, but I hope that we get them outta there early and wait on winner of ATL/ORL. I think their series will go 6 or 7.

Back
Top Bottom