Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

I guess yall missed the clean blocks of by noah that got called, and even if he hit his hand the hand is part of the ball.
He didn't hit hand on the second one, he hit his arm. 
Word. He clearly raked his arm. Don't know what this cat talkin bout.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

I guess yall missed the clean blocks of by noah that got called, and even if he hit his hand the hand is part of the ball.
He didn't hit hand on the second one, he hit his arm. 

Incidental after he had gotten all ball

Originally Posted by MR J 858

What the hell is Rose is even crying about on that foul.

He straight gave the shooter a high five on that shot.
really????? Rose went over Price hands, Price grabbed Rose arm. You can clearly see that his arms were over Price's

"On the streets you get 5 to 10 for that"
roll.gif

Stacy is always appreciated

Hate to see a team that gives their all 100% and still lose but much respect to the Bulls for pulling this one out ...

Lol. Honestly I meant to post that in the NBA thread so ima let that lil slick comment slide. It's you guys thread so ima chill.

Did anyone else notice Rose giving sideline reporter the 
happy.gif
 after the game 
laugh.gif
 He's trying to smash... or already has

Son on my FB feed just said... "Even with refs on Indy's payroll, Bulls take Game 2!" Almost made me throw a fit of rage.

Didn't play well at all
30t6p3b.gif
we are taking this team lightly.  They might just pop us one good time in Indy.

Glad we got the win though
smile.gif

Knew this would be a close game. Indy played well, but let's be honest, the Bulls got off to another slow start. The Bulls were sloppy the entire game. Too many unforced errors. I guarantee we will play better on the road. Bulls have a 2-0 lead, but I can't say I'm too excited right now. We've yet to see the team that won 62 games in the reg. season. On to Indiana on Thursday.

Originally Posted by BC2310

Did anyone else notice Rose giving sideline reporter the 
happy.gif
 after the game 
laugh.gif
 He's trying to smash... or already has
*raises hand...she is NIIIICCCEEE

I am hoping that Barkley is right and we turn up the focus on the road. They are challenging us, and this is good. All champions have to go through the fire.

Back
Top Bottom