Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by windycity7

good ANT i was gonna do it....then i messaged Agent about it....then your's popped up
pimp.gif

back 2 business

even without boozer what do you guys think the first 19 will look like?IMO 10-9

Upcoming Games

October Tue 05 @ Milwaukee Preseason
Thu 07 @ Dallas Preseason
Fri 08 vs Washington Preseason
Tue 12 vs Toronto Preseason
Fri 15 vs Dallas Preseason
Sat 16 @ Orlando Preseason
Wed 20 @ Toronto Preseason
Fri 22 vs Indiana Preseason
Wed 27 @ Oklahoma City -W
Sat 30 vs Detroit -W

November

Mon 01 vs Portland -W
Thu 04 vs New York -W
Fri 05 @ Boston -L
Mon 08 vs Denver -L
Thu 11 vs Golden State -W
Sat 13 vs Washington -W
Tue 16 @ Houston -W
Wed 17 @ San Antonio -L
Fri 19 @ Dallas -L
Tue 23 @ LA Lakers -L
Wed 24 @ Phoenix -W
Fri 26 @ Denver -L
Sat 27 @ Sacramento -W

December

Wed 01 vs Orlando -L
Fri 03 @ Boston -L
Sat 04 vs Houston -L
Mon 06 vs Oklahoma City -W
Wait WindyCity7 why am I not on Team Chicago Bulls, Chitown native here

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by BC2310

Did anyone else notice Rose giving sideline reporter the 
happy.gif
 after the game 
laugh.gif
 He's trying to smash... or already has
*raises hand...she is NIIIICCCEEE

I am hoping that Barkley is right and we turn up the focus on the road. They are challenging us, and this is good. All champions have to go through the fire.

Lakers went thru it with the Rockets series few years back...Last year with the Thunder....Will be good
Courtesy of Bill Walton's Twitter:

Bill Walton wrote:Derrick Rose reminds me of an Australian Dingo, free-roaming the vast outback as he stands atop the NBA food chain as an apex predator.
39 minutes ago via web

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They played like crap! I've never been so mad after a win.
It's like they didn't even want to play today. If they would of came out early with some kind of effort we could of put them away quickly. But they came out all nonchalant, making stupid turnovers, and missing free throws.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by windycity7

good ANT i was gonna do it....then i messaged Agent about it....then your's popped up
pimp.gif

back 2 business

>

>Wait WindyCity7 why am I not on Team Chicago Bulls, Chitown native here

I've never seen you post in this thread before tonight. Good timing I guess...

another thing Chuck said that i agree with is that Derrick is working way too hard for a first round series, especially for the team we have. Turnovers need to be cut down and the defense must be turned up

Lol probably if I came across it really only briefly get into the general forum. Sports I usually dont make it into cause I will get stuck in it and dont have the time like that.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by HankMoody

If I made a doctor thread, I could get 10 posts out of you in a day though...

What the.....?
laugh.gif

He's in med school, residency or fellowship. I read through a thread a while back on pre-med stuff (I'm not fyi)

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Lol probably if I came across it really only briefly get into the general forum. Sports I usually dont make it into cause I will get stuck in it and dont have the time like that.

I'm just giving you %%%* because of the timing. Put this man on the squad and in the game, Coach Ant.

I just bought my tickets for Indiana.
Stubhub has like 800 tickets that I saw...
I want to see at least half red in THAT building lol.
Im still debating on buying tickets for game 4. Dont really want to be out of town for my bday though ugh....

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Im still debating on buying tickets for game 4. Dont really want to be out of town for my bday though ugh....

I'm a be at game 4!!! SEE RED!! Grabbed some 200 section seats for $40...Bout 10 of us taking up a whole row....Pretty Geeked...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

another thing Chuck said that i agree with is that Derrick is working way too hard for a first round series, especially for the team we have. Turnovers need to be cut down and the defense must be turned up

Im gone put it like this. If the Orlando VS Atlanta series goes 6 or 7 Derrick and the rest of the team will be in some cases dealing with too much rest. I would prefer Derrick expending " too much energy now" and getting/ staying hot. VS being cold

I got a question. What feed do you guys watch when the game is both local and National?
I watched the ESPN feed online Saturday, and switched back and forth tonight.
I have trouble balancing my slight distain for Neil Funk ( kind of bland at times) for my distain of the National coverage when the Bulls dont blow out the Pacers. Cause Neil, Stacey and Scottie seem to understand that Indiana even if you shut Granger down still has a bunch of 3rd and 4th option guys whom are shooters ( Brandon Rush, AJ Price) etc and that they have enough options to give good defensive teams a fight. ( they would be doing this to Miami and Boston imo). It would be less of a fight if we were getting All Star level Joakim Noah though.

I was at the game...very sloppy game, but exciting as hell. 22 turnovers will keep any game close, as well as some iffy calls. I was encouraged by booz's interest in challenging on D today, and Noah's energy seems to be picking up.

Hopefully we take lessons from both of these games and sweep em at Conseco over the weekend.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

I'm a be at game 4!!! SEE RED!! Grabbed some 200 section seats for $40...Bout 10 of us taking up a whole row....Pretty Geeked...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Have fun man........Up 2-0....Indiana is playing us tough tho but a challenge is good.

Road will be a pain in the %#$ for us if we don't step up and quit being sloppy.
Still looking forward to a good game though.

Back
Top Bottom