Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

he's not a chuck thats for damn sure... He's actually capable of running an offense and passing effectively.

He's not running to the baseline jumping in the air and attempting to throw it through the paint to the other wing.
indifferent.gif

Melo on where Chicago ranks as basketball city? "Of course, it's one of the top ... Want to know a number? ... Top three, of course."

Melo on if Bulls style is appealing: "I don't want to say this in the wrong way ... but anybody would love to play with a guy like D Rose."

My Stomach turns reading #+!# like this, FO needs to make it happen man...
tired.gif
tired.gif

He answered em with a smile too
roll.gif
roll.gif

Them fans have to know already, if he hasn't been willing to sign an extension with em then what's the point? The proof is in the puddin, He's outie 5,000 at some point just a matter of time...

Just Hope It's Here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If I were at the UC I'd cheer for him like crazy. Maybe even start a "We Want Melo" chant.

top three city huh? i think we know what number one is hehe

not sure who number two would be. only one i can think of his boston. chi number 2 or 3

u guys should chant his name hard, because i promise you new york is gonna be rolling out the red carpet... i already got my tickets. i never had the chance to be a raving lunatic when you know who came to the garden. a problem for us is that the nuggets come on sunday mourning. the crowd is full of kids and casual fans. so i dont think we will be going bonkers for melo that day... i got yelled at this sunday just for saying someone sucks. it's an annoying, censored crowd.

do you guys have the cap flexibility for him or does it have to be a trade?

Originally Posted by arstyle27

If I were at the UC I'd cheer for him like crazy. Maybe even start a "We Want Melo" chant.

One of my guys is going He's already gonna hold it down on the 'We Want Melo' Chant 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We still gon get the W tho

Damn yall messed up by even saying that.....Can't get it out of my Head Now... We Want Melo We Want Melo We Want Melo We Want Melo!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why is it so damn difficult to move the circus up two weeks? This team been struggling with this trip for as long as I can remember. I wish we had an owner like Steinbrenner (RIP) or Cuban.

At shootaround today, he was asked: Is there a scenario, if Denver continues to play well and it gets close to February (and the trade deadline) that you could see yourself staying with this organization?

“Sure, why not, I don’t see why not,

We brought Kyle Korver in for what again??? To pump fake Ty Lawson???

Nice look off Lu... Real Nice
indifferent.gif

Rose is struggling tonight on offense and defense

Did they really just finish the quarter on a 12-0 run with Melo heating up
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom