Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

He finally does what we brought him here to do.
pimp.gif

And We Almost Blew It Defensively... Just Great CJ
30t6p3b.gif

GAME BLOUSES. Feels good man. Lulz at the line being Bulls -3!!!! That last tip-in just screwed a bunch of people
laugh.gif

Noah with 19 boards
pimp.gif

Rose
30t6p3b.gif
21 shots and 18 points. No bueno.

Good win tonight 
pimp.gif

Noah with 13/19/4
pimp.gif

I thought Melo was gonna take over and kill us for a while there
ohwell.gif

ChiTownRiv, I came in to say the same thing...gotta capitalize on the bunnies in the schedule before the trip...if we can get on the plane 5-3, i gotta good feeling we will go 4-3 at the least on the road.

By the way, I'm not sure but I believe tonight was the first time we held a team under 100 this season...and also it looks like Thibbs finally decided on a rotation 
pimp.gif

Playing 11 players a game was od. 

Na...

Looks like Brewer is going to take the rest of JJ's minutes.  Brewer's not looking bad hopefully he keeps it up.

^ if he ever gets a Jumper he'd be decent as hell.

I was really happy with Bogans play last night as well
pimp.gif

saw this on realgm and wanted to share....

Chris Bosh sat down with LeBron James on Friday night to discuss how Miami's Big Three could better complement each other.

Six games into the season the team's transition wasn't going as easily as Bosh had planned.

"I was just honest," Bosh said of his chat with James. "I get a little lost out there because it's different."

Bosh's numbers are down across the board, but he insists that finding himself on the court among his new teammates cannot be measured by statistics.

He is averaging 14.4 points and 5.4 rebounds per game.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm....ut_there/##ixzz14nT0HYq2

DanTown8587 wrote:
14.4 points
5.4 rebounds
1.0 blocks

15.2 points
6.2rebounds
1.2 blocks

One guy is Taj Gibson and the other is Chris Bosh

I don't expect this at the end at the year, I'm just saying.

Lulz at the Taj/Bosh comparison. Bosh will be fine in no time. Has to weird for a big man to play with Wade and LeBron. Heavy usage from those two. 
I know it's early but the  2009 Draft was pretty deep. Lots of quality players right to our selection of Taj (guaranteed rotation player for the rest of his career). 

[table][tr][th=""]Round [/th][th=""]Pick [/th][th=""]Player [/th][th=""]Position [/th][th=""]Nationality [/th][th=""]Team [/th][th=""]School/club team [/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]Blake Griffin[/td][td]PF[/td][td]
22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
 United States[/td][td]Los Angeles Clippers[/td][td]Oklahoma (So.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]Hasheem Thabeet[/td][td]C[/td][td]
22px-Flag_of_Tanzania.svg.png
 Tanzania[/td][td]Memphis Grizzlies[/td][td]Connecticut (Jr.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]James Harden[/td][td]SG[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Oklahoma City Thunder[/td][td]Arizona State (So.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]Tyreke Evans[/td][td]SG[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Sacramento Kings[/td][td]Memphis (Fr.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]Ricky Rubio[/td][td]PG[/td][td]
22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
 Spain[/td][td]Minnesota Timberwolves (from Washington)[sup][a][/sup][/td][td]DKV Joventut (Spain) (born 1990)[sup][19][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]6[/td][td]Jonny Flynn[/td][td]PG[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Minnesota Timberwolves[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_NBA_Draft#endnote_Note2b[/sup][/td][td]Syracuse (So.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]7[/td][td]Stephen Curry[/td][td]PG[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Golden State Warriors[/td][td]Davidson (Jr.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]8[/td][td]Jordan Hill[/td][td]PF[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]New York Knicks[/td][td]Arizona (Jr.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]9[/td][td]DeMar DeRozan[/td][td]SG[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Toronto Raptors[/td][td]USC (Fr.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]10[/td][td]Brandon Jennings[/td][td]PG[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Milwaukee Bucks[/td][td]Lottomatica Roma (Italy) (born 1989)[sup][24][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]11[/td][td]Terrence Williams[/td][td]SG[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]New Jersey Nets[/td][td]Louisville (Sr.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]12[/td][td]Gerald Henderson[/td][td]SG[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Charlotte Bobcats[/td][td]Duke (Jr.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]13[/td][td]Tyler Hansbrough[/td][td]PF[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Indiana Pacers[/td][td]North Carolina (Sr.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]14[/td][td]Earl Clark[/td][td]SF[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Phoenix Suns[/td][td]Louisville (Jr.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]15[/td][td]Austin Daye[/td][td]SF[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Detroit Pistons[/td][td]Gonzaga (So.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]16[/td][td]James Johnson[/td][td]PF[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Chicago Bulls[/td][td]Wake Forest (So.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]17[/td][td]Jrue Holiday[/td][td]PG[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Philadelphia 76ers[/td][td]UCLA (Fr.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]18[/td][td]Ty Lawson[/td][td]PG[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Minnesota Timberwolves (from Miami,[sup][c][/sup] traded toDenver)[sup][A][/sup][/td][td]North Carolina (Jr.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]19[/td][td]Jeff Teague[/td][td]PG[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Atlanta Hawks[/td][td]Wake Forest (So.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]20[/td][td]Eric Maynor[/td][td]PG[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Utah Jazz[/td][td]VCU (Sr.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]21[/td][td]Darren Collison[/td][td]PG[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]New Orleans Hornets[/td][td]UCLA (Sr.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]22[/td][td]Víctor Claver[/td][td]SF[/td][td]
22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
 Spain[/td][td]Portland Trail Blazers (from Dallas)[sup][d][/sup][/td][td]Pamesa Valencia (Spain) (born 1988)[sup][19][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]23[/td][td]Omri Casspi[/td][td]SF[/td][td]
22px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
 Israel[/td][td]Sacramento Kings (from Houston)[sup][e][/sup][/td][td]Maccabi Tel Aviv (Israel) (born 1988)[sup][19][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]24[/td][td]Byron Mullens[/td][td]C[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Dallas Mavericks (from Portland,[sup][d][/sup] traded toOklahoma City)[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_NBA_Draft#endnote_NoteBB_1[/sup][/td][td]Ohio State (Fr.)[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]25[/td][td]Rodrigue Beaubois[/td][td]PG[/td][td]
22px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
 France[/td][td]Oklahoma City Thunder (from San Antonio,[sup][f][/sup]traded to Dallas)[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_NBA_Draft#endnote_NoteB2[/sup][/td][td]Cholet (France) (born 1988)[sup][19][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]26[/td][td]Taj Gibson[/td][td]PF[/td][td]
 United States[/td][td]Chicago Bulls (from Denver via Oklahoma City)[sup][g][/sup][/td][td]USC (Jr.)[/td][/tr]
[/table]

^i dont wanna trade taj in the melo deal if it gets us him

i think taj in 2, 3 years will be a borderline allstar

he need to work on his J tho

^ or he could remain exactly what he is... Where as you know Melo's going to be a 25-30pt scorer 7-8reb for the next 5 years. If he's what they ask for and its holding up the deal they can have him.

^oh nah i agree, if hes gota be dealt then fine but i do think hes got a big upside

Bosh is only playing 4 minutes less than last yr...he gotta really turn it around to make the 14.5 mill justifiable...I know Riley gotta be watching that closely...they coulda kept Beasley (on his rookie contract) and used the money to bring in a better big man or two....haslem leads the team in rebounds with 8...both wade and lebron #s are down so maybe they waiting for bosh to step it up...dtill very early but they r third in their division

yeh Rose was shooting garbage but proved himself to be an AllStar with his fourth qtr performance...one of the analysts said that the best players can shake off bad performances and still close. Thing is he was missing shots that he normally makes at a high clip

I looked at the schedule again for the road trip, I'm thinking 5-2

Houston:aaron brooks out W
san antonio:believe we swept them last yr W
dallas:L got us twice in pre-season
lakers:L for Lakers
phx:W
den: W, won a close one last night, might be diff in their bldg
sac:W, no 35 pt letdown this time

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

yeh Rose was shooting garbage but proved himself to be an AllStar with his fourth qtr performance...one of the analysts said that the best players can shake off bad performances and still close. Thing is he was missing shots that he normally makes at a high clip

I looked at the schedule again for the road trip, I'm thinking 5-2

Houston:aaron brooks out W
san antonio:believe we swept them last yr W
dallas:L got us twice in pre-season
lakers:L for Lakers
phx:W
den: W, won a close one last night, might be diff in their bldg
sac:W, no 35 pt letdown this time
yea I think so also

Back
Top Bottom