laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

Brewer is starting to grow on me.

C'mon Kyle i love the hustle but you know better than going up with McGhee
laugh.gif
loved this signing... it just took him a while to get back from that bum hammy. Hes been playing really well the last 3-4 games. This team will be very good when booz gets back. bench is deep!

You gotta like Wall he's bringing it to Rose.
I haven't watched too much of him in Kentucky nor with the Wiz, but the kid gots some wheels on him.

#$! is Bogans doing out there??!!

Thibs should give Brewer more burn, hell give JJ some tip over this bum!!

They were playing Rose HARD tonight, damn ...

But I love how even when they're defending Rose like that, the team still shows up.

CHICAGO.BULLIES.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gotta love that fool bruce wolf of the three highlights for the bulls WIN one is of derrick rose, one is of john wall and the other is korver getting dunked on. guy is an idiot on the radio and tv.

5-2 Circus trip I'm calling it now...Houston should be easy tonight without Brooks and Yao

Anyone heard/read anything about Booz return? It's been quiet lately!

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

5-2 Circus trip I'm calling it now...Houston should be easy tonight without Brooks and Yao 

Sounds Good To me... I'll Allow It! (c) Mills Lane

Anything better than 3-4 will be welcomed by me. I think they lose to SA, Denver and the Lakers for sure. Then throw in a stupid loss and it sounds legit. .500 after the circus trip is all I wanted. I think it is very possible.

I have heard 2nd week of December for Boozer but that is if everything goes as planned.

[h2]Derrick Rose earns Eastern honor[/h2]
ESPNChicago.com

[h4]ESPNChicago.com Bulls blog[/h4]

The latest news from Bulls reporter Nick Friedell. Blog
Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose and Utah Jazz point guard Deron Williams were named Eastern and Western Conference players of the week.
Rose averaged 21.3 points in leading the Bulls to a 3-0 record during the week of Nov. 8-14. Rose shot 43 percent from the field.

"I guess I'm playing good basketball, doing whatever it takes for my team to win," Rose said. "I'm happy that I got the award."

Williams led the Jazz to a 4-0 mark while averaging 23 points on 46 percent shooting. He also averaged 11.8 assists and 4.0 rebounds

I'm expecting Rose will see several of those as well as player of the month. Damn I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow night...Saturday seems like it was a long time ago!

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I'm expecting Rose will see several of those as well as player of the month. Damn I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow night...Saturday seems like it was a long time ago!
i don't know man, i would love to see Rose get it but the way Rondo is playing i think he may get it this month

Back
Top Bottom