Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Wow @ how horrible that call was. Absolutely sickening.

CJ... exactly why
30t6p3b.gif

can we plzzzz go ahead and sign another PG?

waston is only good in that trash run and gun golden state system. he is not a PG

son I hate this dude. Just stepped in and first thing you see
Watson Turnover : Bad Pass (3 TO)

Suns had it but let the Bull take it... Respect to Bulls for coming back. 

My team needs a new roster.

35 12 and 7...Starting All-star material
17 15 5 and 2...Starting All-star material (but Dwight is popular)

even old Deng dropped 26 and 10

Warrick played one half of a game

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

35 12 and 7...Starting All-star material
17 15 5 and 2...Starting All-star material (but Dwight is popular)

even old Deng dropped 26 and 10

Warrick played one half of a game
Blame Gentry for that.  He went away from the pick and roll the whole 2nd half.  Worst coaching I've seen him do for a long time.

I was rooting for the Bulls to get back in the game, because I wanted to see a good game, but now I feel stupid because of the outcome.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Futuristic

THIS is why I'd rather have BG than Deng. He was the one player on this team who could make clutch shots.

How many other times has he shot us out of a game or just totally crippled offensive flow though???

alot

but he was man enough to take the big shots when everyone else on the team was scared of the basketball

i have said it time after time. if we never gave deng that horrible contract i was all for resigning BG. once deng took the contract and BG said no at the time his time was done here.

but i would take BG over deng every day of the week

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Futuristic

THIS is why I'd rather have BG than Deng. He was the one player on this team who could make clutch shots.

How many other times has he shot us out of a game or just totally crippled offensive flow though???

alot

but he was man enough to take the big shots when everyone else on the team was scared of the basketball

i have said it time after time. if we never gave deng that horrible contract i was all for resigning BG. once deng took the contract and BG said no at the time his time was done here.

but i would take BG over deng every day of the week

No way on earth BG gives us a better team then what we have now. And theres really no way to get a winning team if you have Ben as a key player. Imo dudes is worthless aside from closing out and giving you those spurts. 

BG had the nerve to shoot and knocked down some big shots, but you gotta remember his defensive issues...this team goal is to shut teams down,not run up 120 every night

how bout we came in and took the gym? More Bulls fans in the bldg

pimp.gif
great win by us tonight Rose and Noah were great tonight.

I love what Thibs has given us as far as discipline and playing with pride
pimp.gif

^ Yea Pooh is out here trying to become a master chef
pimp.gif

Happy Thanksgiving Foolies
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I Said This same Stuff in my head before i enter the thread 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Happy Thanksgiving y'all. Even though I'm not in the Chi at the moment, seeing the Bulls playing well again brings a tear to my eye. I still remember EXACTLY where I was when the Bulls won the Draft Lottery, I was going nuts in public with people looking like I was crazy
laugh.gif
. I hate Jo in college, but I love the way this guy plays and I'm glad we gave him that fat contract. %+%* CJ Watson though. 
I'll never forget the Dark Ages when Reinsdorf tore down the dynasty, by giving bammas like Eddie Robinson and Ron Mercer a huge contract, having Rusty Larue, Corey Benjamin and AJ Guyton on a NBA team 
sick.gif
. But it makes it that much sweeter. Happy Thanksgiving fam 
pimp.gif

P.S. I'm also thankful the Knicks are still a mediocre team. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom