Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

typical of this team. Booz just doesn't play in the fourth?

Rose has to drive that last shot. we cant let games like this get away

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL at these Knicks fans coming in all gassed up from the W against the Spurs and our loss...they finally know what winning feels like. Clowns.

cant front im pretty tight about this loss
30t6p3b.gif

NEWARK, N.J. -- Chicago Bulls forward Carlos Boozer checked out of his team's 96-94 loss to the New Jersey Nets on Wednesday night with 2:21 left in the third quarter. He never returned. After the game, the frustrated veteran tried to explain why.

"You got to talk to Thibs about that," Boozer said. "That was a coaching decision."

[h4]More On The Bulls[/h4]
chi.gif

Can't get enough NBA news and notes? ESPNChicago.com has all the latest on the Chicago Bulls. Blog

Boozer, who signed a five-year deal worth close to $80 million in the offseason, finished the game with 12 points and nine rebounds, well below his 20 points per game average. Coach Tom Thibodeau hinted that Boozer's absence in the final quarter had a lot to do with matchups.

"The big thing was we were behind big and they were zoning," Thibodeau said. "And so the group that went in, playing Luol [Deng] at the 4, gave us another perimeter player. So it was more effective for us against the zone. So that's why we did it. And when that group cut the lead down and now we were in position, they tied the game up so we just were going to finish with the group that was going well."

Despite Thibodeau's explanation, even his own players wondered why the first-year head coach decided to bench one of the team's biggest offensive weapons down the stretch.

"Yeah, we were surprised," Bulls point guard Derrick Rose said. "But we're not going to try to coach. We're going to try to go out there and do our jobs and that's to play. We're just going to leave all the subbing and everything up to [Thibodeau]."

The Bulls take on the Philadelphia 76ers Friday night.

:smh:Chemistry has been great this better not disrupt it.  I hate Keith Bogans: 14 minutes, 2 rebounds, 3 points, 5 fouls and bad defense.

And why the %@%@ is Lu playing 40+ minutes again.  Thibs knows his injury history
mad.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I question how good this team is, especially when we lose games like these.

They are 17-2 against teams under .500
laugh.gif

2nd of a back to back and getting in super late from a flight. Hey a 2 point loss isnt too bad. Even if it was NJ
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Word Sudan?
indifferent.gif

it was so funny I knew that you typed something when dude missed them 2fts.

Bro you have no idea... Frustrations were at an all time high, I started to type some real live reckless passage but decided against it.
30t6p3b.gif

#1 is
roll.gif

But what is he talking about on #2 like Crawford even tried to attempt. My son was barely in the highlight.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom