Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Watching this game on NBATV the crowd at the United Center is so dead and life less.

That's the case for every game. Majority of the UC crowd aren't really Bulls fans...most of them are there for business and whatnot. I remember I had seats in the 100 level and I kept yelling things the usual fan would say and a whole row of people just looked back at me with the 
indifferent.gif
...like dudes can't root for their team anymore? Compared to when I was in the 300 level and everyone was going ape****. The crowd is more interested in winning Dunkin Donuts on the jumbotron than the actual game.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Watching this game on NBATV the crowd at the United Center is so dead and life less.

That's the case for every game. Majority of the UC crowd aren't really Bulls fans...most of them are there for business and whatnot. I remember I had seats in the 100 level and I kept yelling things the usual fan would say and a whole row of people just looked back at me with the 
indifferent.gif
...like dudes can't root for their team anymore? Compared to when I was in the 300 level and everyone was going ape****. The crowd is more interested in winning Dunkin Donuts on the jumbotron than the actual game.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

tired.gif

Nothing is worse then our Laker home games
sick.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

tired.gif
thats why i love sitting in the 300 level!!   i hate when i see dudes in suits and their old gold diggin wives sittin courtside! s*** really pisses me off! not even real fans.

This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a battle between Wade and Rose! My God.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

When Wade hit that 3 and did that "Are you not entertained?!" pose, I was @*%%%$% heated 
laugh.gif
. Great win though 
pimp.gif

On God The ({}) Always Shows Out When He Plays Here...
30t6p3b.gif

I'll never forget that game winning buzzer beating 3 when he jumped on the scorers table
mad.gif

I'll never like him.

Good @%%+ Tonight Pooh
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom