Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Bijald, we can't duck them though...if we trying to ever play in June, we are gonna have to deal with them.

I'm telling you, we need to forfeit if we ever have to play them again!!!  Just don't come to the building. Crown 'em damnit!! 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Obvi we have to play who we have to play 
laugh.gif
 That doesn't mean I can't hope that the Heat and Magic play in the second round while we have the Celts or whomever. (Looking wayyyyy ahead)

well the bottomline is we have to improve against these three point shooting teams..I would rather we go one on one vs Howard and cover the shooters.Noah, Taj and Asik will have to step it up so that we aren't giving their shooters a squint of space

From Adrian Wojnarowski Twitter:
DRose on whether he will watch LeBron's return to Cleveland: "I got my second season of Dexter to watch."

D Rose still not given a F about Lebron
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

DRose on whether he will watch LeBron's return to Cleveland: "I got my second season of Dexter to watch."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
My dude stepping up his interview game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I can see him just give the Sean Price "so-so" reaction when they asked him.

6r2gcy.gif

Last week when Bulls played Lakers(my team) i caught myself cheering for Rose multiple times.
Dude is so sick. I also respect him for not calling Lebron over the summer
pimp.gif

horrible lost lto orlando

we 9 -7 without booz and a decent backup pg, ill take that

can we have booz healthy the rest of the season pls

we a top 4 team in the east with him...........i aint even scared to them byrds in miami

pimp.gif
With this and the possibility of Rose not reaching out to LeBron during the Summer, I wonder if within the league everyone views LeBron as a POS, but don't trash him to the media. Maybe they knew all along that his heart pumped Kool-aid ...

kool_aid_man_glass.jpg

The Alaskan Assassin is finally back! Looks pretty rusty but I think he'll fit right in within a week or two. Just hope he can stay healthy for the season and not trip over bags.

And last night was a disaster where Noah got no boards... That just doesn't happen...

we in for a real challenge tonight..i can only hope that we are at least in the game unlike wednesday

Deng is no where to be found, when Brewer or bogans is on the court and we need them to score, our team is stagnant, pax needs to be on the phone trying get something done,because those three are why we go on long scoring droughts, because they can't shoot for %+*@, and deng can't score consistantly

Boozer slip screens to roll a little too much. It would be better if he sets a harder pick and does more pick and pops. Boozer's ability to shot will open up the lane for Rose more. If they pack it in too much Boozer will be money. It should be that simple. Rolling on the pick and roll won't work the Celtics are packed in the pant tighter than an anal orifice.

Does Drose have to be on fire every game for the Bulls to be competitive? 

When he's not, it seems like this happens. 

Originally Posted by amel223

Does Drose have to be on fire every game for the Bulls to be competitive? 

When he's not, it seems like this happens. 

we have no one else who can score consistently, when boozer gets back to form he'll be an option but we need someone else because Deng can't consistently hit jump shots, and we have a GIANT, OFFENSIVELY-CHALLENGED HOLE at SG
sick.gif
, we need a wing player that can take pressure off rose, and booz

**sighs**

another L

can we go trade for melo, or get a SG on the cheap who can score

Back
Top Bottom