Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

Childish Gambino – The Longest Text Message
Childish Gambino – The Longest Text Message

pimp.gif

Can somebody compile all of his loose tracks that aren't on a tape?

its really dope. as i posted on twitter. "Not Going BacK' really shows his advancement in his own style. the bridge between lil wayne and eminem.

its really dope. as i posted on twitter. "Not Going BacK' really shows his advancement in his own style. the bridge between lil wayne and eminem.

Production is dope and I respect his grind, but this guy's voice is unbearable for me. Couldn't make it past the first minute or so on every track.

Production is dope and I respect his grind, but this guy's voice is unbearable for me. Couldn't make it past the first minute or so on every track.

Dude keeps climbing my list. Between is subject matter, his flow, and his metaphors... dude is ill as hell

Dude keeps climbing my list. Between is subject matter, his flow, and his metaphors... dude is ill as hell

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

that's exactly what puts me off about him.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

that's exactly what puts me off about him.

Any of the joints on that compilation on any of his previous mixtapes or EPs? I did ask if someone could round up all of his loose tracks a few pages ago but I don't want to bother if I already have the songs.

Any of the joints on that compilation on any of his previous mixtapes or EPs? I did ask if someone could round up all of his loose tracks a few pages ago but I don't want to bother if I already have the songs.

Back
Top Bottom