Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ The lowkey shout out to Frank Ocean.

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by vezon

Surprised nobody said anything bout dis Childish Gambino-I Do Not Talk http://www.mediafire.com/?atey3mvmmufd5du
I swear his old stuff is horrible.. Culdesac and after that is his good stuff.

You kinda have a point the first two tracks sound like a cheerleader rapping but towards the middle and end he gets better.

Wasn't that the whole point of the mixtape? to show the progression from when he first started to the point now.

I may be wrong.

Originally Posted by vezon

Surprised nobody said anything bout dis Childish Gambino-I Do Not Talk http://www.mediafire.com/?atey3mvmmufd5du
I swear his old stuff is horrible.. Culdesac and after that is his good stuff.

You kinda have a point the first two tracks sound like a cheerleader rapping but towards the middle and end he gets better.

Wasn't that the whole point of the mixtape? to show the progression from when he first started to the point now.

I may be wrong.

Like many others, I was shocked the first time I heard his music....I mean already knowing who he is and what not
Only heard some tracks on youtube, will download his stuff soon

Like many others, I was shocked the first time I heard his music....I mean already knowing who he is and what not
Only heard some tracks on youtube, will download his stuff soon

Listened to EP and let's just say I'm pretty damn surprised. Dude is crazy talented.

Listened to EP and let's just say I'm pretty damn surprised. Dude is crazy talented.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

^I suggest downloading "Culdesac", EP, and every song he's released by itself since then (The Longest Text Message, Untouchable, It's On, Break) and nothing else.

Fixed.

^I suggest downloading "Culdesac", EP, and every song he's released by itself since then (The Longest Text Message, Untouchable, It's On, Break) and nothing else.

Fixed.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Fixed.
laugh.gif
Well dude already said he had EP, but yeah all those songs too.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Fixed.
laugh.gif
Well dude already said he had EP, but yeah all those songs too.

Back
Top Bottom