Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

I finally got a chance to thoroughly listen to Royalty again, and I believe it's the best mixtape released in the last few years. It's cohesive, has solid lyricism, and great production.

The guests were excellent on their respective tracks. The mixtape manages to have rappers with different styles contribute and not sound out of place.

He changed his style and subject matter up, and still succeeded in making great music. If anyone had doubts about his talent, this mixtape should definitely convince you he's very talented.

bruhs... i done had Camp in my iTunes for awhile but never gave it a full listen outside of a couple songs until last night...

dawg :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Gambino the truth!!!

KIDS
L.E.S.
That Power (the end of the song tho :smh: :frown: )
whole mixtape goes...

I recently downloaded Royalty because I heard Black Faces while I was super high leaving Curren$y's show and I like the beat :lol: ... gonna listen to that very soon too.

I'm a fan of this dude :smokin :smokin

I just listened to Royalty today. This tape is fire. I have Camp and Culdesac and those are cool, but this is like 4 times better than both. Only issue I have with it is that it has too many features. I dont like it when artists do this. I want to hear Childish Gambino rap, not Gambino and friends

Last edited:
While we all know DG is out acting for girls...he's also in cartoons too...

Like this show so I ain't even mad :smokin
But new content please! :angry:

Community comes back this Thursday
pimp.gif
will he be on it? 
nerd.gif

never even watched it before

Yeah he plays Troy Barnes on the show. It's pretty funny. You can check out the past three seasons online.

Well I just found out that Soundcloud is now blocked at my job. Song is fire though.

Ive been waiting for some new stuff for a while. Loved camp, didnt like royalty so much. This new song is more in line with camp so its an instant download for me

Back
Top Bottom