Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

This guys' energy is 
eek.gif

Love it
pimp.gif

If he's working on a album I'm hoping he can expand and tell some stories and it's not just full of punchline raps.

If he's working on a album I'm hoping he can expand and tell some stories and it's not just full of punchline raps.

Athens date looks enticing. I'd be all over it if I could get a deal on a flight from NYC to ATL. It's during my fall break.

Athens date looks enticing. I'd be all over it if I could get a deal on a flight from NYC to ATL. It's during my fall break.

via HHU

[h2]Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino Signs Record Deal with Glassnote Records[/h2]

HHU friend Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino has been touring nonstop, selling out shows across the country. The question on everyone’s minds, however, was if he was going to sign to a music label. Well, he  has.

Childish Gambino is now officially under the Glassnote Music imprint, alongside notable bands such as Mumford & Sons and Phoenix. Glassnote is known as an indie/alternative rock label, which works since Glover describes his upcoming release, Camp, as a form of “black rock.

via HHU

[h2]Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino Signs Record Deal with Glassnote Records[/h2]

HHU friend Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino has been touring nonstop, selling out shows across the country. The question on everyone’s minds, however, was if he was going to sign to a music label. Well, he  has.

Childish Gambino is now officially under the Glassnote Music imprint, alongside notable bands such as Mumford & Sons and Phoenix. Glassnote is known as an indie/alternative rock label, which works since Glover describes his upcoming release, Camp, as a form of “black rock.

I've been slacking and haven't picked up tickets to his Orlando show yet... I need to ASAP.

I've been slacking and haven't picked up tickets to his Orlando show yet... I need to ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom