Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

I hear elements of Bill Withers' singing in Stand Tall (not the voice but the way he sings)

Man this album is really growing on me.

I don't know why but i find myself humming Redbone and having now idea why....or randomly in that dumb voice saying "she want to move to california"

its like its infected my mind :lol:

My mans really performed shirtless and barefoot. :lol:

Dude is feeling himself, and rightly so. He killed that performance....wasn't expecting him to sound that good live.

Man this album has a permanent spot in the changer in the ride (yeah, had to cop that physical album too). The more I listen to it the more I'm impressed with what Donald did. This is just some jammin' ***, funky ***, soulful *** music. It's been a long time since new music has made me feel like this album does.

Just found out about that performance and came in here to post it :lol:

There was a moment or two that made me feel like he probably hadn't spent much time practicing that song, but his singing ability is crazy.

Seen a comment on the video calling him the entertainer of the year, and between this album, what it sounds like he did with the Pharos experience, and Atlanta; I might just agree.

Last edited:
Yea he's definitely artist of the year with what he's done across all mediums.

He's in a class of his own right now creatively.

Just watched the performance, dude killed that. :x :pimp:

Production is just so ill live, he got some real ones in the band behind him, his vocals are amazing.

I don't understand how y'all prefer him as a rapper.

Really hope he brings something like PHAROS on tour.

Is there any video or pictures from the Joshua Tree camping trip? Sorry if it was addressed somewhere that I missed.

i think it is that vr video couple pages back. Well at least thats what people that went to it explained to me of what it looked like.

man i need the performance in a mp3 version. after hearing his voice live its so much better than the album version.

Back
Top Bottom