**Official Chopped & Screwed Mix and Request Thread**

Preciate Da Li Boosie Track Mane

Keep Up Da Gud Work
pimp.gif

Dirty Money - %$+ on the floor (remix)
Kanye West - Devil in a New Dress w/Ross
Currensy & Wiz - Car Service
Lenny Kravitz - Come on get it (lol random I know)

Thanx

Dirty Money - %$+ on the floor (remix)
Kanye West - Devil in a New Dress w/Ross
Currensy & Wiz - Car Service
Lenny Kravitz - Come on get it (lol random I know)

Thanx

You jam on low...I ain't really messed w/ a screwed track since screw passed...

But yo do you mix?! or blend too? I'd love to hear what you could do w/ big krit's "rotation and my sub" They back to back on "Return of 4Eva" i been waitin' on somebody touch this _'s project.

You jam on low...I ain't really messed w/ a screwed track since screw passed...

But yo do you mix?! or blend too? I'd love to hear what you could do w/ big krit's "rotation and my sub" They back to back on "Return of 4Eva" i been waitin' on somebody touch this _'s project.

"Love Song" by Sara Bareilles?

I remember hearing it on 97.9 S&C'd a couple of years ago and I lol'd heartily.

Either that or "Locals Only" by Dom Kennedy. Gotta love that Chrono Trigger sample.

"Love Song" by Sara Bareilles?

I remember hearing it on 97.9 S&C'd a couple of years ago and I lol'd heartily.

Either that or "Locals Only" by Dom Kennedy. Gotta love that Chrono Trigger sample.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn bro good job. are you chopping them live?? u dont do any scratches.
and ya like someone said before, u got alot of watts more than screw.
i remember driving back from houston to san antonio on sundays, and listening to watts till the station lost signal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn bro good job. are you chopping them live?? u dont do any scratches.
and ya like someone said before, u got alot of watts more than screw.
i remember driving back from houston to san antonio on sundays, and listening to watts till the station lost signal

^ yea bro they live....my scratching skills suck so i try not to mess with them too much....

Im trying hard to work on them....when i can make them sound tight i will record them that way...

Yea Watts chopping used to have me
eek.gif
, but lately ive been trying to incorporate a Screw like sound with echos and trying to blend..

Im glad yall are feeling the mixes honestly! and any criticism is good in my book
pimp.gif

^ yea bro they live....my scratching skills suck so i try not to mess with them too much....

Im trying hard to work on them....when i can make them sound tight i will record them that way...

Yea Watts chopping used to have me
eek.gif
, but lately ive been trying to incorporate a Screw like sound with echos and trying to blend..

Im glad yall are feeling the mixes honestly! and any criticism is good in my book
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom