**Official Chopped & Screwed Mix and Request Thread**

Good work on Smoke Break, 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

You jam on low...I ain't really messed w/ a screwed track since screw passed...

But yo do you mix?! or blend too? I'd love to hear what you could do w/ big krit's "rotation and my sub" They back to back on "Return of 4Eva" i been waitin' on somebody touch this _'s project.

i just finished your request...i hope you like it....let me know what you think
Rotation/Sub (Screwed)

EDIT: The alternative/rock tracks im definitely hitting up.....the requests are coming so fast, its hard to keep up 
laugh.gif

As a reminder....if it seems like you are getting skipped, dont feel that way, if someone requests a song I already have, it gets uploaded much faster...

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

You jam on low...I ain't really messed w/ a screwed track since screw passed...

But yo do you mix?! or blend too? I'd love to hear what you could do w/ big krit's "rotation and my sub" They back to back on "Return of 4Eva" i been waitin' on somebody touch this _'s project.

i just finished your request...i hope you like it....let me know what you think
Rotation/Sub (Screwed)

EDIT: The alternative/rock tracks im definitely hitting up.....the requests are coming so fast, its hard to keep up 
laugh.gif

As a reminder....if it seems like you are getting skipped, dont feel that way, if someone requests a song I already have, it gets uploaded much faster...

Yeah that Devil in a New Dress is gonna be tough! Take your time with that one, dont rush it

Yeah that Devil in a New Dress is gonna be tough! Take your time with that one, dont rush it

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I will def do that one under the influence
pimp.gif

Keep the requests coming!!!

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I will def do that one under the influence
pimp.gif

Keep the requests coming!!!

Back
Top Bottom