*Official* Civil War Thread Oregon Ducks @ Oregon State Beavers Nov. 29 4pm PST Versus

PICK 6 WALTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
alright ducks!!! i'll bet op is at the game thinking to himself 'damnit, i'm gonna get so much +$$% on NT when i get home!'

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

laugh.gif
alright ducks!!! i'll bet op is at the game thinking to himself 'damnit, i'm gonna get so much +$$% on NT when i get home!'

This is the Ducks.... remember, we were up like 45-10 on Arizona and almost lost. Game isn't over. Our guys need to play like the game is 0-0...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But at the same time....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Cuz Cal won't go to the Holiday Bowl if this holds up
frown.gif

Yes, it's really sad that I'm saying that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

laugh.gif

This is the Ducks.... remember, we were up like 45-10 on Arizona and almost lost. Game isn't over. Our guys need to play like the game is 0-0...
You're right. The beavers had no deal being in the endzone for the rest of this half, but our D just relaxed like 'F it, we're up by abunch and they cant score.'

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

laugh.gif

This man knows what he's talking about. GOOD DEFENSE DUCKS. How about we not act like the game is over and play the %!$@*$+ football game? Dumb#@##*!%++%@**.

i'm not sayin its over at all!!! i was just sayin that he was prob thinking that at the present moment...

Wow, it's amazing how things change when we don't have 11 starters on the sidelines in sweatpants and crutches.

I'm shocked.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Looks like karma is working for the Ducks after all these games of getting shafted by this ref.

Looks like a bad call, only defense I would have is that the refs will often blow a play dead when the player's momentum is completely stopped, it justlooks like they blew it a little too early right there.

This sucks D*** for both sides though because no matter how much we win by that call is all we're ever gonna hear about.

Blount is just killn it
J. Masoli with the touchdown
man.... why'd i pass up tickets for this game =[[

Back
Top Bottom