*Official* Civil War Thread Oregon Ducks @ Oregon State Beavers Nov. 29 4pm PST Versus

really unfortunate, thanks a lot Ducks now we have to play Penn St in a Lose Lose Situation in the Rose Bowl. Awesome
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

really unfortunate, thanks a lot Ducks now we have to play Penn St in a Lose Lose Situation in the Rose Bowl. Awesome
frown.gif

I don't get it, the Ducks and the rest of the Pac 10 lost out on a second BCS paycheck... I know the Ducks need money for that NBA arena they are buildingin Eugene.

At least, although it hurts to say, that they Ducks BEAT us. Congrtas on destroying our defense, if you can even call it that tonight. We were merked. Not muchelse can be said on the Beavers part. Oregon came to play, OSU, well, idk what they were really thinking. At least the Seahawks have prepared me for losseslike this and huge let downs or else I would be much much more heated right now. I am on my 6th drink in like 15 mins. We getting %%%@%! up tonight. And we arehaving an Oregon sorority over at our fraternity tonight... Oh well, maybe I will !+@% a Duck tonight and make up for what our football team couldn't do...

Enjoy it Ducks, you will prolly have 2 years now to brag, I doubt we win in Autzen again next year.

this is a little off topic but since everybody is talking about it.... any predictions on the usc penn st? i don't think its quite gonna be the blowoutpeople are expecting

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Quote me Chester: if your Oregon Ducks beat Oregon State, the Ohio State bashing can begin the second the game is over...thats nearly a week before you are supposed to start bashing again.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOON TOMORROW BOYS! (bout to hit post count)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good game, Oregon State.

THE DUCK IS EATING ROSES!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I love our mascot.
Hahahahahahahaha...I'm eagerly awaiting the Ohio sports suck post....

Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnndddddd we're off.......

That is why you are who you are Beavers. How long has it been since the rose bowl now? 65 years?

Or was it 1965, or is the 65 points just stuck in my head?

Seriously, how many 90 yard runs can a team give up in one game? This from a team wanting to play in the biggest game in their lifetime? And to think thiswas going to be the "class" of the Pac - 10?
grin.gif

Just like UCLA and their "USC should be SCARED!!!!" posters over a damn 45 year old white guy getting hired to coach a team of SC rejects, O St justshowed that you may steal a game from the mighty every once in a while ( and rest assured, it will be ugly next season in LA) but when it comes down to time toput your *^$#@ on the table and show who's who, they do what they do every single year, disapear.
smh.gif

And what's worse, kiss my *^% for making me sound like I'm backing a bunch of *^%##& ducks. Damn it.

laugh.gif

Jonn, Ches, take a timeout to combine ya'll's efforts for the Blazers, but don't bother nobody with anymore Civil War talk next year. I know itwas a "HUGE" game and all bein how ESPN, ABC, CBS, NBC, nobody picked it up. Wasn't this game on the Lifetime channel or somethin right afterthe View? Come on.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Until next year Pac 9ers.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnndddddd we're off.......

That is why you are who you are Beavers. How long has it been since the rose bowl now? 65 years?

Or was it 1965, or is the 65 points just stuck in my head?

Seriously, how many 90 yard runs can a team give up in one game? This from a team wanting to play in the biggest game in their lifetime? And to think this was going to be the "class" of the Pac - 10?
grin.gif

Just like UCLA and their "USC should be SCARED!!!!" posters over a damn 45 year old white guy getting hired to coach a team of SC rejects, O St just showed that you may steal a game from the mighty every once in a while ( and rest assured, it will be ugly next season in LA) but when it comes down to time to put your *^$#@ on the table and show who's who, they do what they do every single year, disapear.
smh.gif

And what's worse, kiss my *^% for making me sound like I'm backing a bunch of *^%##& ducks. Damn it.

laugh.gif

Jonn, Ches, take a timeout to combine ya'll's efforts for the Blazers, but don't bother nobody with anymore Civil War talk next year. I know it was a "HUGE" game and all bein how ESPN, ABC, CBS, NBC, nobody picked it up. Wasn't this game on the Lifetime channel or somethin right after the View? Come on.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Until next year Pac 9ers.
pimp.gif
cutting-back-on-salt-01-af.jpg

large-salt-pile-792875.jpg

Salt-packet.jpg

^
ohwell.gif

Ninja, could you help me out with what exactly would I be salty about? I'm not followin.

Back
Top Bottom