---Official Clipse/ RE-UP GANG Thread-- PUSHA T "FEAR OF GOD" OUT NOW DONT SLEEP****

Raid 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

[h3]Thou Shall Know When The %#*% To Retire. Is Your Favorite Rapper Listed?[/h3]
Bored so I compiled a list of rappers who currently need to hang it up.  This is no particular order.
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]It's the king of your local state cell block.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]"AH-HAA" sums up your career perfectly.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]You got Geico !%$@%. %#*% music.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]We're lasers. You're a !%+@+%$ loser.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]You should have stuck to the battles, bro.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Hypocrite.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]No rapping and no more making the same beat over and over.[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Calm down.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Take your *@% to Africa so you can stop rapping about it.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Anybody ever affiliated with Wu Tang needs to sit THE %#*% down.

[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Hope you're praying for a hit.

[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Yep.

[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]It's Slim Thugga motha****a always rappin' the same.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Please do. If you can't tell that is Game.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]GOOD riddance.

[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Just stop. Please.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Cool peoples. Terrible rapper.

[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Matter of fact, the entire state of Cali should just stop making that trash they call music . Just enjoy the weather and whatnot.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]I should "roll up" to Pittsburgh and kick your *@% for making that gay *@% song. [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Get this gimmick away from my speakers NOW![/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Someone let me know when he runs out of coke to rap about.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

The nerve of these bloggers man....these dudes think they matter because they have a computer...how you gonna list 20 well known veteran rappers to 'retire' and then act like your saying something... Furthermore why would you repost that list like it has any credibility whatsoever ?

This dude got a list with Jae Millz and Dr. Dre on it.
alien.gif
%%$%!$# poser kids ruining this culture man.(not you Trent even though your just as guilty for posting the list)
30t6p3b.gif

Fear of God
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

[h3]Thou Shall Know When The %#*% To Retire. Is Your Favorite Rapper Listed?[/h3]
Bored so I compiled a list of rappers who currently need to hang it up.  This is no particular order.
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]It's the king of your local state cell block.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]"AH-HAA" sums up your career perfectly.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]You got Geico !%$@%. %#*% music.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]We're lasers. You're a !%+@+%$ loser.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]You should have stuck to the battles, bro.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Hypocrite.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]No rapping and no more making the same beat over and over.[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Calm down.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Take your *@% to Africa so you can stop rapping about it.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Anybody ever affiliated with Wu Tang needs to sit THE %#*% down.

[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Hope you're praying for a hit.

[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Yep.

[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]It's Slim Thugga motha****a always rappin' the same.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Please do. If you can't tell that is Game.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]GOOD riddance.

[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Just stop. Please.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Cool peoples. Terrible rapper.

[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Matter of fact, the entire state of Cali should just stop making that trash they call music . Just enjoy the weather and whatnot.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]I should "roll up" to Pittsburgh and kick your *@% for making that gay *@% song. [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Get this gimmick away from my speakers NOW![/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Someone let me know when he runs out of coke to rap about.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

The nerve of these bloggers man....these dudes think they matter because they have a computer...how you gonna list 20 well known veteran rappers to 'retire' and then act like your saying something... Furthermore why would you repost that list like it has any credibility whatsoever ?

This dude got a list with Jae Millz and Dr. Dre on it.
alien.gif
%%$%!$# poser kids ruining this culture man.(not you Trent even though your just as guilty for posting the list)
30t6p3b.gif

Fear of God
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Helped my young +%$!# see her way through her Bachelors, sent my old +%$!# right back to get her Masters.

Same graduation, I was clapping in the rafters!

+%***! aint listening b. 
What song did he say "Spot me everywhere with the 8 like Kate Gosselin" ?

Yeah them lines had me like

sick.gif

STOP IT    this is the slickest rap line i heard in a loooong time.  
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Helped my young +%$!# see her way through her Bachelors, sent my old +%$!# right back to get her Masters.

Same graduation, I was clapping in the rafters!

+%***! aint listening b. 
What song did he say "Spot me everywhere with the 8 like Kate Gosselin" ?

Yeah them lines had me like

sick.gif

STOP IT    this is the slickest rap line i heard in a loooong time.  
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom