---Official Clipse/ RE-UP GANG Thread-- PUSHA T "FEAR OF GOD" OUT NOW DONT SLEEP****

Originally Posted by moneymike59

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Helped my young +%$!# see her way through her Bachelors, sent my old +%$!# right back to get her Masters.

Same graduation, I was clapping in the rafters!
Can somebody explain this line to me? Pardon my ignorance.
ohwell.gif
he was seeing two women at the same time, one in undergrad and the other in grad school. they graduated during the same year and he was in attendance, clapping in the rafters.

it's not that deep, just the way he says it.  he gave his young %**%+ money to get her undergrad degree, he helped his old %**%+ get her grad degree.  he was at the graduation where both of them where graduating.  pusha eghhhhk 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it's not that deep, just the way he says it.  he gave his young %**%+ money to get her undergrad degree, he helped his old %**%+ get her grad degree.  he was at the graduation where both of them where graduating.  pusha eghhhhk 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good looks Slim and sixers. That's what I originally thought, but had to double check. Nothing worse than a dope @*+ lyric going over your head, especially from one of your favorite artists.

Good looks Slim and sixers. That's what I originally thought, but had to double check. Nothing worse than a dope @*+ lyric going over your head, especially from one of your favorite artists.

Not feeling this joint. I was expecting album material and a different improved Pusha on this and I feel most of this is boring. Like a yawn fest boring, features didn't do much for me. Only like My God, Open Your Eyes, Alone In Vegas, and Touch It (and I think I'd enjoy Touch It more if it was a Kanye song).

Not feeling this joint. I was expecting album material and a different improved Pusha on this and I feel most of this is boring. Like a yawn fest boring, features didn't do much for me. Only like My God, Open Your Eyes, Alone In Vegas, and Touch It (and I think I'd enjoy Touch It more if it was a Kanye song).

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I agree, joint is decent at best. The best verses on the tape i've already heard previously.
freestyle was nice though.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I agree, joint is decent at best. The best verses on the tape i've already heard previously.
freestyle was nice though.

Why were you expecting album material? This is simply his first foray in to doing solo work. Since the beginning of the hype for this I never expected that. Listening to the tape and him talking about it, this was something he needed to put out before going full bore into his album/G.O.O.D Music mode and working with Ye'.

Why were you expecting album material? This is simply his first foray in to doing solo work. Since the beginning of the hype for this I never expected that. Listening to the tape and him talking about it, this was something he needed to put out before going full bore into his album/G.O.O.D Music mode and working with Ye'.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Greedy Bastards who can't appreciate what they have before them.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Greedy Bastards who can't appreciate what they have before them.
30t6p3b.gif

^ Nah I disagree. Like what was the point of this tape? These rhymes are tired he's not showing any growth as an artist

I don't get the hype

^ Nah I disagree. Like what was the point of this tape? These rhymes are tired he's not showing any growth as an artist

I don't get the hype

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

I don't get the hype

Yeah its overrated. The exaggerated coke rhymes are lame, how can rap about it for 9 years straight? The worst part is everyone knows hes broke after Malice exposed their situation.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

I don't get the hype

Yeah its overrated. The exaggerated coke rhymes are lame, how can rap about it for 9 years straight? The worst part is everyone knows hes broke after Malice exposed their situation.

I don't get you dudes.

These dudes been giving you the same brand of rap for almost 10 years now. They've made it abundantly clear that it's their lane and it's what they'll continue to do.

You expecting growth 10 years later?

And what situation did Malice expose? I seriously hope you aren't talking about when Malice made that dumb %#! video about driving a mini van and living a normal life. Anyone from down 757/804 can tell you how much of a lie that was and the real reason for putting that out there.

I don't get you dudes.

These dudes been giving you the same brand of rap for almost 10 years now. They've made it abundantly clear that it's their lane and it's what they'll continue to do.

You expecting growth 10 years later?

And what situation did Malice expose? I seriously hope you aren't talking about when Malice made that dumb %#! video about driving a mini van and living a normal life. Anyone from down 757/804 can tell you how much of a lie that was and the real reason for putting that out there.

Back
Top Bottom