---Official Clipse/ RE-UP GANG Thread-- PUSHA T "FEAR OF GOD" OUT NOW DONT SLEEP****

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

I'm thoroughly convinced that there's no one dumber than a forum/16 n_.

forum 16 n's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Why were you expecting album material? This is simply his first foray in to doing solo work. Since the beginning of the hype for this I never expected that. Listening to the tape and him talking about it, this was something he needed to put out before going full bore into his album/G.O.O.D Music mode and working with Ye'.
Cuz there was mad hype for this as if it were going to be a great project. Besides that as his first solo joint and going off his past work I was expecting pure dopeness. I listen to this joint and I'm like what's the fuss about?
Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Is he ever gonna stop rapping about Cocaine.... geeeeze
Will Wiz ever stop rapping about weed?
Hey, Wiz and many of his fans smoke weed. How many of yall in to that nose candy? Pusha aint. This is probably more so about rapping about dealing coke. If he Pusha was snorting the shh and spitting crazy stories it'd be different.

FTR, been tired of the coke rap for a while now..

Originally Posted by dreClark

Why were you expecting album material? This is simply his first foray in to doing solo work. Since the beginning of the hype for this I never expected that. Listening to the tape and him talking about it, this was something he needed to put out before going full bore into his album/G.O.O.D Music mode and working with Ye'.
Cuz there was mad hype for this as if it were going to be a great project. Besides that as his first solo joint and going off his past work I was expecting pure dopeness. I listen to this joint and I'm like what's the fuss about?
Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Is he ever gonna stop rapping about Cocaine.... geeeeze
Will Wiz ever stop rapping about weed?
Hey, Wiz and many of his fans smoke weed. How many of yall in to that nose candy? Pusha aint. This is probably more so about rapping about dealing coke. If he Pusha was snorting the shh and spitting crazy stories it'd be different.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

if that was the case why would you even check for it... Nothing he has spit in the previous 10 years to this minus 2 verse where anything but coke rap...

So why would you expect anything else?

if that was the case why would you even check for it... Nothing he has spit in the previous 10 years to this minus 2 verse where anything but coke rap...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

FTR, been tired of the coke rap for a while now.

As mentioned, with the Clipse although it was the same subject matter every effort had a fresh and different sound. That kept me checking for the group. This did not. I would've preferred he went the Re-up route and just rapped over dope used beats the whole mixtape.

But the #+*@* really need a hobby or something. He strictly raps about coke. Bring up a female, she got pounds of coke in here cooch, he hustling? you know it's dope, talk about that good life it's due to cooking that white. At least Ghost n Rae bring some variety. Tell me about how ya man's old earth was sucking you off and he caught you and then you pistol whipped him or something new. I mean damn surprise a $%!%*.

If he keeping the same content with beats like this he'll just stop being engaging altogether imo. I'm suppose to enjoy this shh.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

FTR, been tired of the coke rap for a while now.

As mentioned, with the Clipse although it was the same subject matter every effort had a fresh and different sound. That kept me checking for the group. This did not. I would've preferred he went the Re-up route and just rapped over dope used beats the whole mixtape.

But the #+*@* really need a hobby or something. He strictly raps about coke. Bring up a female, she got pounds of coke in here cooch, he hustling? you know it's dope, talk about that good life it's due to cooking that white. At least Ghost n Rae bring some variety. Tell me about how ya man's old earth was sucking you off and he caught you and then you pistol whipped him or something new. I mean damn surprise a $%!%*.

If he keeping the same content with beats like this he'll just stop being engaging altogether imo. I'm suppose to enjoy this shh.

im bout to check this out...pretty sure it was all hype though.

When he dropping a full length album?

im bout to check this out...pretty sure it was all hype though.

When he dropping a full length album?

lmao ppl surprised @whatherappinbout.

just cuz he rollin w ye. they want him to rap about 808 and heartbreaks all of a sudden

growth? this is rap music brah. growth lol

just cuz he rollin w ye. they want him to rap about 808 and heartbreaks all of a sudden

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

and this is exactly why rap is a !#+#@% joke...

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

and this is exactly why rap is a !#+#@% joke...

Originally Posted by Slim

Originally Posted by moneymike59

Helped my young +%$!# see her way through her Bachelors, sent my old +%$!# right back to get her Masters.

Same graduation, I was clapping in the rafters!
Can somebody explain this line to me? Pardon my ignorance.
ohwell.gif
he was seeing two women at the same time, one in undergrad and the other in grad school. they graduated during the same year and he was in attendance, clapping in the rafters.
roll.gif
roll.gif

::

Helped my young +%$!# see her way through her Bachelors, sent my old +%$!# right back to get her Masters.

ohwell.gif
he was seeing two women at the same time, one in undergrad and the other in grad school. they graduated during the same year and he was in attendance, clapping in the rafters.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ZSong

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i think he asked cuz people were quoting it like it was some lyrical genius... he prolly figured there was some deep meaning behind it...

Originally Posted by ZSong

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i think he asked cuz people were quoting it like it was some lyrical genius... he prolly figured there was some deep meaning behind it...

Back
Top Bottom