---Official Clipse/ RE-UP GANG Thread-- PUSHA T "FEAR OF GOD" OUT NOW DONT SLEEP****

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I enjoyed it just wish there were more tracks...What's good with rappers thinkin a 12 track mixtape is cool nowadays?  Could have used him rapping over some other beats.

i think its kinda dope because it leaves us wanting more. like sonny on "A Bronx Tale" said, "can't give them too much, then they dont need me. i give them just enough to where they need me, but they dont hate me"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I enjoyed it just wish there were more tracks...What's good with rappers thinkin a 12 track mixtape is cool nowadays?  Could have used him rapping over some other beats.

i think its kinda dope because it leaves us wanting more. like sonny on "A Bronx Tale" said, "can't give them too much, then they dont need me. i give them just enough to where they need me, but they dont hate me"
pimp.gif

This #!*+! Push could drop @%%+ like this the rest of his life and I wouldn't be mad.  K.R.I.T had me forgettin Push been one of my favorite artists since "The Funeral" but this tape brought me back to reality.

THIS BOY IS FILTHY.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

- Preciate it. 

Back
Top Bottom