---Official Clipse/ RE-UP GANG Thread-- PUSHA T "FEAR OF GOD" OUT NOW DONT SLEEP****

This #!*+! Push could drop @%%+ like this the rest of his life and I wouldn't be mad.  K.R.I.T had me forgettin Push been one of my favorite artists since "The Funeral" but this tape brought me back to reality.

THIS BOY IS FILTHY.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

- Preciate it. 

Great mixtape. Kinda ironic that the weakest track on this is the Kanye track. Then again the cynic in me believes they are holding the real material for the actual album.

Great mixtape. Kinda ironic that the weakest track on this is the Kanye track. Then again the cynic in me believes they are holding the real material for the actual album.

idk how i feel about him using that soulja beat and that money on my mind beat [even tho he went in] ... either way this tape is heat. im satisfied

idk how i feel about him using that soulja beat and that money on my mind beat [even tho he went in] ... either way this tape is heat. im satisfied

3 @%$$@*!, 3 different flights
Glad it was 4 sides at that Paul Williams fight
The Wynn, The Bellagio, The Palms, 3 nights
As long as they separated, they my 3 blind mice

pimp.gif

3 @%$$@*!, 3 different flights
Glad it was 4 sides at that Paul Williams fight
The Wynn, The Bellagio, The Palms, 3 nights
As long as they separated, they my 3 blind mice

pimp.gif

Open Your Eyes
sick.gif

Subtly squashing the previous beef with Wayne at the end of the song too.

Open Your Eyes
sick.gif

Subtly squashing the previous beef with Wayne at the end of the song too.

"THEY SAID THIS TOOK CONFIDENCE...I JUST CALL IT PATIENCE CAUSE I GOT TOO MUCH PRIDE TO TAKE THIS MAHF*CKIN CADENCE"

sick.gif

jay-z-laugh-o.gif

"THEY SAID THIS TOOK CONFIDENCE...I JUST CALL IT PATIENCE CAUSE I GOT TOO MUCH PRIDE TO TAKE THIS MAHF*CKIN CADENCE"

sick.gif

jay-z-laugh-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom