Official COLTS Thread 2011-12 Colts 2-14 We have the number one Draft pick!! vol Luck?

peyton getting cleared really means that he will be ready before week 6, but not necessarily by week 1. if they didn't clear him he'd have to wait until week 6. i don't think anyone expects him to be ready by week 1 but we'll see

peyton getting cleared really means that he will be ready before week 6, but not necessarily by week 1. if they didn't clear him he'd have to wait until week 6. i don't think anyone expects him to be ready by week 1 but we'll see

Originally Posted by do work son

Thanks for the info i didnt know those rules were in place
tired.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

Thanks for the info i didnt know those rules were in place
tired.gif

not lookin good for the professor
beeeeeeeeeeen sayin we shoulda beefed up the defense
i haz disappoint

not lookin good for the professor
beeeeeeeeeeen sayin we shoulda beefed up the defense
i haz disappoint

Defense gotta stop gettin run over and they have to find a way to run the ball. If Peyton is out for like 5 games this season is done.
30t6p3b.gif

If the Texans can't win the division now....
laugh.gif

Defense gotta stop gettin run over and they have to find a way to run the ball. If Peyton is out for like 5 games this season is done.
30t6p3b.gif

If the Texans can't win the division now....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom