Official COLTS Thread 2011-12 Colts 2-14 We have the number one Draft pick!! vol Luck?

^^^down right disgusting
and they didnt give Painter NO burn????
this team dont wanna play for no $%@$!% kerry collins...wouldnt even hand dude a empty gatorade cup $%@$!% bum

/vent

^^^down right disgusting
this team dont wanna play for no $%@$!% kerry collins...wouldnt even hand dude a empty gatorade cup $%@$!% bum

/vent

Originally Posted by moundraised23

^^^down right disgusting
this is random but what ever happen to gym sorgi he was the backup for like ever im sure he knew the system i think we would be ok
tired.gif

^^^down right disgusting
this is random but what ever happen to gym sorgi he was the backup for like ever im sure he knew the system i think we would be ok
tired.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

250206_120542564707658_100002557455390_129774_7659002_n.jpg

wait. titans fan just didn't come in here after losing to the jaguars, did he?

images

images

edit: can't believe i forgot this one

Andre-Johnson-Cortland-Finnegan-Fight.jpg
lmao we have killed the titans year after year they can laugh all they want they should check the records
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

250206_120542564707658_100002557455390_129774_7659002_n.jpg

wait. titans fan just didn't come in here after losing to the jaguars, did he?

images

images

edit: can't believe i forgot this one

Andre-Johnson-Cortland-Finnegan-Fight.jpg
lmao we have killed the titans year after year they can laugh all they want they should check the records
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Right...dude only came in here cuz its only like 2 titts fans on NT...no need for a thread for those bums, yall might as well just txt each other
I mean, I went in the texans thread, but (even in anger, lol) I showed respect to them boys...they wooped our !##...
As much as I can't stand kerry, I'll be at that game and will be routing for em when they hit trashville

Right...dude only came in here cuz its only like 2 titts fans on NT...no need for a thread for those bums, yall might as well just txt each other
I mean, I went in the texans thread, but (even in anger, lol) I showed respect to them boys...they wooped our !##...
As much as I can't stand kerry, I'll be at that game and will be routing for em when they hit trashville

its all good, colts fans. you now have our problem. (Collins
laugh.gif
) btw, he looks awesome in that blue
roll.gif

also, its only week one. plenty of more football to go. at least we didnt get SPANKED! so keep praying for peyton to come back yall aint @#*! without him.

ill bet my titans will play the texans harder than you guys did.

its all good, colts fans. you now have our problem. (Collins
laugh.gif
) btw, he looks awesome in that blue
roll.gif

also, its only week one. plenty of more football to go. at least we didnt get SPANKED! so keep praying for peyton to come back yall aint @#*! without him.

ill bet my titans will play the texans harder than you guys did.

Well on the bright side, the colts won't have a down year after manning retires in a few years. Luck should be able to step right in

Well on the bright side, the colts won't have a down year after manning retires in a few years. Luck should be able to step right in

that's how i feel towards the colts. they've always whooped our $%^& but i still respected the hell out of them.

i don't think sunday was gonna be how the rest of the season will play out. kerry collins isn't much but i think they'll play better than they showed. i think if there's anything to be learned from the peyton injury is the inadequacies of the front office in the draft and free agency. donald brown, tony ugoh, anthony gonzalez, jerry hughes etc
30t6p3b.gif

that's how i feel towards the colts. they've always whooped our $%^& but i still respected the hell out of them.

i don't think sunday was gonna be how the rest of the season will play out. kerry collins isn't much but i think they'll play better than they showed. i think if there's anything to be learned from the peyton injury is the inadequacies of the front office in the draft and free agency. donald brown, tony ugoh, anthony gonzalez, jerry hughes etc
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

good lord how long have i been sayin this...we get it Irsay, peyton IS the franchise.
u wanna improve the O-line for the pass ONLY??? we need balance to help the damn passin game..... feel like im takin crazy pills
and ima try not to bring up the defense no more...just uggghhhh
i still see the texans winning the div. tho

30t6p3b.gif

good lord how long have i been sayin this...we get it Irsay, peyton IS the franchise.
u wanna improve the O-line for the pass ONLY??? we need balance to help the damn passin game..... feel like im takin crazy pills
and ima try not to bring up the defense no more...just uggghhhh
i still see the texans winning the div. tho

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You came in here and posted the exact pics in the exact order I was about to.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You came in here and posted the exact pics in the exact order I was about to.

Back
Top Bottom