Official Comic Book Artwork & Images Thread - Volume 2

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

2jg4gpc.jpg

Mark Millar my favorite overrated writer how many times can this man do a what if  the villians won story.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Where the hell do you guys get comics?

I never read one fml. I want to start, do they come every week or month or something? How much are they?

Yeah, besides comic book stores, you can try Marvel Digital Comics .   You can read a ton of stuff online and it's good for people who don't have access to comics book stores.  I'm signing up myself as soon as I get a tablet.  A yearly membership is only $5/month and you figure a single comic issue is already $3-4 so I don't think its a bad deal at all

Cool and can you read the classic comic, like first Spiderman comics, x men, hulk and all that?
Then i see new stories and remakes and im pretty lost
laugh.gif

Thanks to everyone for their help.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Where the hell do you guys get comics?

I never read one fml. I want to start, do they come every week or month or something? How much are they?

Yeah, besides comic book stores, you can try Marvel Digital Comics .   You can read a ton of stuff online and it's good for people who don't have access to comics book stores.  I'm signing up myself as soon as I get a tablet.  A yearly membership is only $5/month and you figure a single comic issue is already $3-4 so I don't think its a bad deal at all

Cool and can you read the classic comic, like first Spiderman comics, x men, hulk and all that?
Then i see new stories and remakes and im pretty lost
laugh.gif

Thanks to everyone for their help.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs
This would be a cool image if it wasn't for the nose. It just shows they had to reach to put Bats in it. Nice basis off the movie though.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs
This would be a cool image if it wasn't for the nose. It just shows they had to reach to put Bats in it. Nice basis off the movie though.

I just got into this I've bought Batman Long Halloween, Year One, and Dark Knight Returns. I'm getting Hush next anybody got any other suggestions?

I just got into this I've bought Batman Long Halloween, Year One, and Dark Knight Returns. I'm getting Hush next anybody got any other suggestions?

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

too much of a hassle to post up pic, tried to find it online and i couldn't find it, but on the latest issue of Invisible Iron Man you see Tony stark listening to Warren G and Nate Dogg's Regulators
i just found it funny that iron man is just chilling and listening to west coast gangsta rap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what issue are they on right now?  I just finished Vol. 4:Disassembled & all the Siege stuff.  Waiting on the Heroic Age books to come in the mail and skipped on Vol. 5 & 6 of Iron Man since I heard the story was kinda slow.
the one i'm talking about is in Invisible Iron Man 500.1 (don't know why it's in its 500)
but the series is in like it's 30's
yeah, !*%# can get kinda confusing
laugh.gif
  They numbered that issue 500 since it's the 500th Iron Man issue since he began and all the ".1" Marvel titles are just to get new readers, who are drawn into these characters because of movies, caught up to speed on where these characters are now.  Only the characters who have movie out/coming out get the "point 1" treatment.  And if that wasn't confusing enough, I don't know why they decided to start a new War Machine series and call him Iron Man 2.0?
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, I passed on the Iron Man 2.0 today.
And it looks like Marvel will keep Iron Man in the 500's because the latest issue is 501. 

too much of a hassle to post up pic, tried to find it online and i couldn't find it, but on the latest issue of Invisible Iron Man you see Tony stark listening to Warren G and Nate Dogg's Regulators
i just found it funny that iron man is just chilling and listening to west coast gangsta rap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what issue are they on right now?  I just finished Vol. 4:Disassembled & all the Siege stuff.  Waiting on the Heroic Age books to come in the mail and skipped on Vol. 5 & 6 of Iron Man since I heard the story was kinda slow.
the one i'm talking about is in Invisible Iron Man 500.1 (don't know why it's in its 500)
but the series is in like it's 30's
yeah, !*%# can get kinda confusing
laugh.gif
  They numbered that issue 500 since it's the 500th Iron Man issue since he began and all the ".1" Marvel titles are just to get new readers, who are drawn into these characters because of movies, caught up to speed on where these characters are now.  Only the characters who have movie out/coming out get the "point 1" treatment.  And if that wasn't confusing enough, I don't know why they decided to start a new War Machine series and call him Iron Man 2.0?
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, I passed on the Iron Man 2.0 today.
And it looks like Marvel will keep Iron Man in the 500's because the latest issue is 501. 

I havent bought a comic since the whole brand new day arc started 
indifferent.gif
......no wait scratch that i stopped with the whole skrull invasion.
laugh.gif
The only thing ive kept up on are the walking dead trades
pimp.gif
. I stop buying random trades lol since it was costing me $$$ and i would only read em once ...im looking at you runaways! I was thinking about using my marvel comic trail thingy that came with mvsc3 to catch up but im putting it off so i can read on my day off
laugh.gif
 . I wanna see in what direction marvel zombies went since it went down hill after 2 
frown.gif

I havent bought a comic since the whole brand new day arc started 
indifferent.gif
......no wait scratch that i stopped with the whole skrull invasion.
laugh.gif
The only thing ive kept up on are the walking dead trades
pimp.gif
. I stop buying random trades lol since it was costing me $$$ and i would only read em once ...im looking at you runaways! I was thinking about using my marvel comic trail thingy that came with mvsc3 to catch up but im putting it off so i can read on my day off
laugh.gif
 . I wanna see in what direction marvel zombies went since it went down hill after 2 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

anything new worth reading?
Doesn't really matter what. Marvel, DC, or indie stuff is all cool with me

The Boys
The Walking Dead
Well stuff i recommend is Sandman(not the spiderman villain haha) i really like doom patrol, and the current batman and robin series is pretty cool, and if kick !%% would actually release there second issue already
mad.gif
 i'd recommend that but i wouldnt want you to feel tortured
laugh.gif

And i know its not new but i'm really getting into the Irredeemable/incorruptible series. I highly recommend both they've really caught my interest lately and to me are just 
pimp.gif

The Boys
The Walking Dead
Well stuff i recommend is Sandman(not the spiderman villain haha) i really like doom patrol, and the current batman and robin series is pretty cool, and if kick !%% would actually release there second issue already
mad.gif
laugh.gif

And i know its not new but i'm really getting into the Irredeemable/incorruptible series. I highly recommend both they've really caught my interest lately and to me are just 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

The Boys
The Walking Dead
mad.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah, they have been pushing back Issue#2 for the longest time now.

The Boys
The Walking Dead
mad.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

The Boys
The Walking Dead
mad.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Yea its killing me! I walk in every week to my local comic shop (Legends comics) hoping the lady at the counter says its in and it never is! I don't understand why release the first issue if you haven't even finished any after it! 
mad.gif

The Boys
The Walking Dead
mad.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Yea its killing me! I walk in every week to my local comic shop (Legends comics) hoping the lady at the counter says its in and it never is! I don't understand why release the first issue if you haven't even finished any after it! 
mad.gif

The Boys
The Walking Dead
mad.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

mad.gif
Agreed. It was scheduled to release yesterday, but the title was delayed again. I bet it has to do with Millar and Yu working on Death of Spider-Man and Superior and whatever Millar has his hands on. 

The Boys
The Walking Dead
mad.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

mad.gif
Agreed. It was scheduled to release yesterday, but the title was delayed again. I bet it has to do with Millar and Yu working on Death of Spider-Man and Superior and whatever Millar has his hands on. 

The Boys
The Walking Dead
mad.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

mad.gif
Yea they say its Millar's getting caught up with different projects but honestly this whole situation is making me feel like Bill Murry in groundhogs day i'm reliving the same dam week over and over! 
I just hope it doesn't delay as terribly as Ultimate X(2010 Jeff Loeb x-men title which was actually pretty promising) i don't know if you heard but this title only got up to the 5th issue and is on the release list every month but just keeps getting pushed for almost close to a year now its terrible.

Back
Top Bottom